386 : Ring

After the three little beasts were on the table, the eyes were bright, just like the dog who saw the bones, and saw the cat of the fish, almost immediately rushed up, and then began to gorge directly It is. That look is like being hungry for many days.

Seeing such a situation, even Chu Linxing could not help but stunned. Especially when I saw the three little beasts that were bigger than their bodies, she felt the world's fantasy.

"Looking at you! How long have you been hungry?" Chu Linxing asked, "How do I feel that they seem to have been abused by you?"

After hearing the words of Chu Linxing, Murong was not angry because she knew that Chu Linxing was only joking. She smiled and shook her head. "They are eating a lot. Now you understand why I just ordered it." More dishes!"

"Now I understand." Chu Linxing nodded and smiled and said, "I was still envious of your contract with so many cute World of Warcraft, but now it seems that this is not necessarily a good thing. If I am, maybe I can't afford it so much!"

Of course, she said that these are just jokes. However, she was really shocked by the food intake of the three little beasts. I don't know how long the stomachs of these three little beasts are, and I can eat so many things.

"Well, you don't want to continue watching." Murong smiled and said, "If you continue to do this, they will have to eat these things."

After hearing the reminder of Murong's face, Chu Linxing woke up like a dream and began to eat.

On the other side, even after seeing the situation on the side of Murong’s face, the eyes were all disdainful and dismissively whispered, “Sure enough, the people from the lower bounds have no cultivation at all.”

Of course, her despised object, in addition to Murong's face, there is Chu Linxing. In her view, Chu Linxing is also a lady, but now she is like this self-degrading identity, and mixed with Murong’s low-lying people, it’s just the face of the people who lost their fairy world.

Sun Lei and others at the same table naturally heard the sentence that even the nightmare whispered. They did not open their mouths and did not say anything, but in their faces, they could faintly see dissatisfaction with the nightmare. Perhaps it should be said that from the beginning of the lost forest, they have already become dissatisfied with even the nightmare. However, they did not say anything about the students who were all students at Xianyuan College.

After a restful night, Murong leaned to follow Sun Lei and others and came to Xianyuan College.

After entering the Xianyuan College, Murong looked at the scenery inside the college, and could not help but flash a trace of nostalgia. Although this Xianyuan College and Qinglong College are completely different, I don’t know how many times more brilliant than Qinglong College. However, when she saw the scenery inside Xianyuan College, she still couldn't help but think of the scene she had studied in Qinglong College. Of course, she also had her master.

At first, it was not because of the teachings of the master, maybe she would not have such an achievement today. Now think about it, everything is as if it happened yesterday.

"Looking at the face, what are you thinking about?" Seeing Murong's face seems to be a bit dazed, Chu Linxing did not disable her elbow and touched her.

"It's okay, just remembering some previous things." Murong smiled and shook his head. "Right, are you going to take me to see your dean now?"

"Yeah!" Chu Linxing nodded. "This time we brought you back privately. Naturally, we must first take you to see the dean. Otherwise, it will fall into the handle."