458 : Fleeing

Although God is sitting on the top of the highest position, his heart is not good. Because he knows that he is just a nominal protagonist, but he is actually nothing.

In the past, when he was not in the position of God, he was able to face it all calmly. But when he really got into this position, he felt that time was a bit difficult.

Of course, although the heart is not good, but God has never thought of betraying Ni Yunya. His heart is very clear that all he has now is given by the saint. Therefore, no matter what happens, he will never betray the saint.

Ni Yunya is completely ignorant of these thoughts in God's heart. Perhaps it should be said that she does not care! At this time, she is busy dealing with the congratulations of people from all walks of life. The gods have been in chaos for too long, so she naturally wants to take advantage of this opportunity to fix the relationship with the community.

Moreover, in her heart, God has always been her subordinates. As a subordinate, as long as you listen to the order, there should be no other unnecessary ideas. She is also convinced that it is impossible for God to betray her.

Ni Yunya did not notice, but the face of Murong who had been sitting underneath was to take all the negative emotions from God. Seeing such an interesting scene, her mouth could not help but evoke an interesting arc.

“What do you think Yan’s encounter is?” Huangfu, who was sitting next to Murong’s face, was naturally the first time to discover that Murong’s face was different. He bowed his head and approached the face of Murong’s face, whispering openly. "Do you have any interesting things, can you tell me, let me listen?"

There was nothing to hide in Murong’s face. She glanced at the direction of God’s departure and then smiled and said, “Nothing, just think that the protagonist of today seems to be not very happy!”

After seeing the direction that Murong had just looked at in the past, Huangfu immediately understood that his mouth evoked an ironic arc. "Everyone knows that this is the god, but it is a sly. The identity of this **** before leaving, although not the most talked about, but they are well-informed. So, no one will really be able to afford this so-called new God."

"I bet the former gods are far away, there will never be emotions like today." Murong smiled and said, "So I said that as long as people sit on the high position, the things they think will come. The more. In fact, the original **** is innocent, is not a good example?"

At the beginning, when Ni Yunya pushed God's innocence to the position of God's Lord, God's innocent heart must be happy, and Ni Yunya must have respect and fear. However, when he really sat in that position for too long, but he couldn’t grasp any real power, and even had to face other people’s comparisons, many things would change without knowing it. .

Therefore, the battle between God innocent and Ni Yunya, in fact, as early as the moment when God innocently sat on the seat of God, has already begun. However, no one has found this long change.

"God is not God's innocence." Huangfu said faintly. "Even if the heart is dissatisfied, God will not easily betray Ni Yunya. His loyalty to Ni Yunya is not only superficial, it is already deep. The bone marrow is gone."

"Ni Yunya is a good skill." Murong leaned and smiled and said, "Although her people are not very good, but her subordinates are quite loyal! But, hey, I don't know if you have heard a word." All qualitative changes require a process of quantitative change?"

Yes, the current **** is far away, and Ni Yunya is indeed loyal. However, the original **** is innocent, isn’t it also a good one in front of it? Who can make it clear in the future?