438 : Mingyue Heart

Seeing the appearance of the moon, Murong was puzzled. "What happened?"

She feels that her mystery has nothing special! Moreover, she did not understand why this woman was interested in her own mystery.

"Nothing, probably I made a mistake." Mingyue shook his head. "I don't know the grudge between you and Ni Yunya. I don't know how many years have been locked up here. For those things that happened outside, I am totally unclear."

"Who are you?" Murong frowned. "Why did Ni Yunya shut you up here?"

She is still very interested in this woman who was locked up by Ni Yunya. All said that the enemy of the enemy is a friend. The woman in front of her eyes has been locked up by Ni Yunya for so many years. It must be the enemy of Ni Yunya. Since it is an enemy of the enemy, maybe they have a chance to be friends! Even if they are not friends, they will not be enemies!

"Me?" There was a bitter smile on the face of Mingyuexin. "My name is Mingyuexin, I-"

When the words of the moon have not been finished, they were interrupted by the emperor. "Mingyue heart? Are you the moon of the moon? The last saint of the gods?"

Although Huangfu did not care about the realm of the gods, but the name of the last saint, he still remembers. However, in the record, the last saint should have fallen. Unexpectedly, it was originally trapped here by Ni Yunya.

"Do you know me?" The smile on the face of Mingyue was particularly bitter. "I really didn't think that there are still people who will remember my name. Now everyone knows that the saints of the gods should be Ni Yunya." ”

Although she has no way to leave here, she still knows that the gods are almost Ni Yunya's world. Now the saints in everyone's mind are Ni Yunya, and the name of Mingyue has already become history.

"You are the last saint?" Murong leaned and raised his eyebrows, but for a moment, he wanted to understand everything. "That is to say, it is not that you pass the position of the Virgin to Ni Yunya, and Is Ni Yunya detaining you for the position of the saint?"

For the eyes of this bright moon, Murong has no doubts. If someone else says this, maybe she has to measure it again and again, and then she chooses whether to believe it, but this moon is not the same. Not to say anything else, the sacred breath that comes out of the heart of the moon is enough to explain everything.

If Mingyue and Ni Yunya stand together, then people must choose to believe in the moon.

"Yes." Mingyue nodded, and there was a hint of hatred in his eyes. "I have been unable to know how many years I have been locked up by Ni Yunya. In fact, although Ni Yunya was chosen as the next saint, I was also careful. Guide her, I hope she can inherit the position of the saint. But later, I found that her selfishness is too heavy, and it is impossible to be a saint.

"Unfortunately, I have not done anything yet, and Ni Yunya has already started to be strong and has detained me."

"How can Ni Yunya just detain you?" Murong felt a little doubts. "You know, as long as you are still alive, for Ni Yunya, it is an untimely bomb. When it happens, it will explode. It’s even more likely that she will blow her up. How can she leave you?”

If she is Ni Yunya, she will definitely kill the moon. After all, only the moon is dead, then everything can be a secret. However, how did Ni Yunya leave Mingyuexin? This is a big hidden danger for myself!

"She shouldn't want to leave me with this hidden danger." Ming Yue's heart twitched with a sardonic smile. "Just, she still wants to get some news from me, so I won't kill me for the time being. But she Now it is no longer waiting."