510 : She is back

Rong Jie's face changed greatly, and there was no **** face. It was very pale at the moment. At the same time, his eyes were full of panic.

What happened on the top of the building, he is sure, it is impossible for a fifth person to know. But today, Murong’s face is like this. Do she really know something?

"Who are you?" Rong Jie stared at Murong, but there was still a trace of confusion in his eyes. "What do you know?"

"Who am I, don't you know?" Murong leaned back and stepped back, and his mouth twitched with a big smile. "As for what I know? It has nothing to do with you! And, I think, you should not think about it." You have to know."

Seeing the smile on the beautiful face of Murong, Yan Jie is like seeing the evil spirits. Because, in the face of Murong's face, he actually saw the existence of the former face.

"I warn you, don't talk nonsense here." Although Rong Jie has tried his best to calm down, his voice still has a trace of trembling. "Don't think that you said these words, I will be afraid of you."

"Of course I know that you are not afraid of anything." Murong's smile at the corner of his mouth became a bit enchanting. "You dare to do something like that. What else you dare not do. Just don't know your family of three." After midnight dreams, can you see the person who has passed away?"

The smile on the face of Murong's face is like the signal of chasing the soul, so that Rong Jie could not help but fight a cold war. At this point, Murong’s face and face are seemingly overlapping. He yelled and then stumbled and ran out.

At this time, he has no such thing as Fang Ruxue. Now that he is full of eyes, he is full of scenes that he wants to jump from the top of the building. He feels that he is about to be driven crazy. If he continues to face Murong, he does not know if he will say something that should not be said next.

This sudden change of Rong Jie has left everyone in the same place. No one can think of it. It seems that Rong Jie, who is obviously normal, suddenly yelled out and even ran away like this. However, everyone is more curious. Just when Murong’s face was said in the ear of Rong Jie, it would actually make Rong Jie have such a move.

At this time, Murong’s face had already returned to Huangfu’s side. She looked at Fang Ruxue, who was still standing there, and her mouth smirked with a satirical smile. “Miss Fang, it seems that in the heart of Dr. Rong, you also It's not very important! Otherwise, he won't leave you like this, then he will run!"

When Murong pours out, Fang Ruxue’s face suddenly becomes green. “This has nothing to do with you. Moreover, between me and Rong Jie is just an ordinary friend. What he wants to do, I have no right to interfere.”

Although this is said in the mouth, but in the heart of Fang Ruxue, now I am afraid that I have hated death. If Rong Jie didn't appear at the beginning, maybe she wouldn't be so upset. But now Rong Jie left her like this, and then she ran away. She felt like a joke.

Hey, when I saw this before, Rong Jie still chased her so tightly. Now it seems that it is nothing but falsehood.

"Oh, Miss Fang, I am leaving." Murong leaned over the packaged clothes that the salesman handed over, and then waved his hand toward Fang Ruxue. "If you still want to continue shopping, then Go shopping! Otherwise, when the things of today are in the ears of Fang Dong, I am afraid that you will not have the mood to go shopping."

After that, Murong leaned into the hands of Huangfu and left the store.

The party that was left in place was like a snow-faced face, and at the same time, her heart also raised a not-good premonition. Although in her heart I really want to deny the words of Murong. However, she vaguely felt that the Murong pour was all true.