518 : Closed down

"I am a person, doing things can be counted from beginning to end." Murong said with a smile and said, "Since you have begun to treat you, it is naturally impossible to quit halfway."

"But before, when -"

"Before, it was because Fang Ruxue got me. So I will say this." Murong pours his hands and spreads. "However, I think, after this thing, you are like Fang Ruxue. Daughter, should also have their own treatment!"

She could not see the kindness of this Fang Dong’s daughter to Fang Ruxue. Now Fang Dong already knows about the things that Fang Ruxue has done, and even knows that Fang Ruxue disregards his whispers and even sets his health. I want to come, Fang Dong will not easily bypass this daughter!

"That is natural." Fang Dong’s eyes flashed a glimmer of light. "Since she can’t recognize who her parents are, she should have taught her."

"Of course, I am not free to treat Fang Dong." Murong prayed and raised his eyebrows and continued to speak. "I am not a businessman, but I am always a doctor. I will treat you. Naturally, I have to ask you about the medicine." It’s expensive.”

"This is a matter of course." Fang Donglian nodded. "As long as Dr. Murong can cure my illness, no matter how much medical expenses, I will not frown."

Now that he sees the appearance of Murong, he is not worried that Murong will face the lion. Because, he can see that Murong's face is not a hint of Fang's international.

"Oh, Fang Dong is relieved, I want medical expenses, you must be able to afford it." Murong looked at the mysterious smile, looked at Fang Dong, and said, "I only need Fang Dong to do one thing for me." Just fine."

"Mr. Murong asked please!" Knowing his illness and the possibility of cure, Fang Dong’s attitude is now very polite.

"To fight against Rongshi Pharmaceuticals." Murong squinted at the bottom of his eyes and flashed a touch of indifference. "This is my condition."

"No problem." Fang Dong agreed without hesitation. "Actually, even if Murong does not say that, I will not let go of this Rong Jie. He actually secretly provokes Fang Ruxue to do such a thing. It is simply putting I am acting as a fool and playing around."

He felt that if it was really just this thing, he would have taken a lot of money. Because, originally, he did not intend to let go of Rong Jie. The best way to fight Rong Jie is to fight Rong's Pharmaceuticals.

"That's best." Murong nodded and nodded.

"It seems that the hatred of Dr. Murong and Rong Jia is really not small!" Fang Dong said in a joking tone.

Murong is willing to use this to pay for medical expenses. It can be seen that the hatred of her and the family is very deep! You know, if Murong is really cured of his illness, even if he really wants him to take out the shares of Fangshi International, he is willing. Of course, the premise is that Murong can't open the mouth of the lion.

However, now Murong is only using this to pay for medical expenses, and even has not set a deadline for him. In other words, when can he strike? Of course, he will not deliberately delay. Because he himself does not want to let go of Rong Jie.

"Oh, this is a matter between me and Rong Jia. It is not convenient to tell Fang Dong." Murong said with a faint voice. "If Fang Dong promises me, then I will naturally try my best to treat you." It is."

After that, Murong poured a jade bottle from his arms and placed it on the desk. He continued to open the door. "There are ten medicines here, one after dinner every day. When the medicine is finished, you The disease will be fine."