457 : Boarding ceremony

"Subordinate to obey." God resigned in a respectful manner.

"And, I didn't let you arrange someone to get close to the emperor before?" Ni Yunya looked away from God. "Without so many years, is there no movement?"

After hearing such an inquiry, there was a trace of embarrassment on God’s face. "Sorry, the saints, the ones we arranged, none of them can get close to the emperor. So, now there is no magician around." Our people."

Ni Yunya is obviously very dissatisfied with this answer. She frowned. "Is none of them successful?"

"No." Although I don't want to answer this question, this is the fact. "Those people don't say that they are close to the emperor. Even if they enter the magic hall, they are not successful. And, in order not to reveal their identity, they also Don't dare to be too radical."

Most importantly, in these decades, the gods have been in the middle of the chaos. The dark piles of those arrangements did not play much of a role at all.

"That kind of waste." Ni Yunya slammed the bracelet with a dissatisfaction on his face. "It has been so long, and there is still no progress."

"The Virgin is angry."

Ni Yunya did not say anything, just a gloomy face, continue to sit there. The atmosphere inside the hall is particularly dull, making people feel that even breathing is difficult.

I don't know how long it took, and Ni Yunya's sullen breath dissipated. Then she waved her hand and continued to speak. "Well, Holy One, you pass the news to those people, I will give them again." Ten years. If they have not made any progress in a decade, then they will have no use value. Without the use of value, there is no need to continue to live in this world."

After hearing Ni Yunya’s words, God’s heart was stunned and the face was not visible. “The subordinates know.”

"Right, there is the demon world, has there been any unusual behavior recently?" Ni Yunya suddenly remembered this matter, asked.

“No.” God revered and respectfully said, “In this period of the temple, Bai Haotian has been quietly staying in the guest house where he lives. As for the rest of the demon world, except for sometimes going out, most of the Time is also left in the temple. But --"

"But what?" After seeing God's face, Ni Yunya anxiously asked, "Is there something happening?"

"After the arrival of the Devils, Bai Haotian went to visit and visited." God continued to speak, "But, after all, what is said, it is not known."

"You mean, Bai Haotian took the initiative to find the emperor?" Ni Yunya's brow wrinkled more tightly, and his expression was not very good. "After that?"

"After a while, Bai Haotian sent someone to send a box to the Emperor." God continued to open the door, "I heard that it was specially taken from the demon world, but because of the isolation of the box. Law, so I don’t even know what is inside."

"White Day went to find the Emperor?" Ni Yunya's eyes flashed a trace of thoughtful light. "It seems that the demon world is also restless! He probably wants to unite with the Devils to deal with us!"

"But-" God has a trace of incomprehensibility on his face. "Women, even if Bai Haotian does this, will the Devil World agree?"

"In the next few days, is there any other movement in Bailutian?" Ni Yunya continued to ask, "Is there any other movement in the two circles?"

"Nothing." God shook his head and shook his head. "The two worlds are very calm. It doesn't look like there is anything. Of course, this is in addition to the mysterious box sent by Bai Haotian."