437 : Discover the secret room

Of course, although Huangfu came to the temple with Murong, he was only in the main hall. As for Murong’s face, he went to Ni Yunya’s sleeping hall.

When the wedding time has not yet arrived, Ni Yunya naturally dresses up in her bedroom. However, at this time, she was already dressed up. At this time, she was sitting in her sleeping hall. When she saw Murong pour in, she was not surprised.

Murong pours his face with a light smile and walks into Ni Yunya's sleeping hall. However, her heart could not help but raise the doubts.

Because from the moment she stepped into Ni Yunya's sleeping hall, she felt that there seemed to be something that attracted her. After looking around for four weeks without a trace, she did not find anything that appealed to her.

Ni Yunya did not find the strangeness of Murong's face. After seeing Murong's face, she raised a smile. "I didn't expect the devil to come over, I really feel very honored!"

Murong looked at Ni Yunya sitting there and smiled and nodded. "The saint is too polite. The invitation of the saint, how could it not come after this? Today the saint is really beautiful!"

This is the truth, and I don’t say how Ni Yunya’s mood is today. Her dress today is amazing. A red wedding dress, it took a lot of effort to make it, the phoenix pattern above is vivid, just like the phoenix will fly from the clothes at any time. There wasn't too much fat on that delicate face, just a few smears, making the five senses more prominent. Against the backdrop of the bright red wedding dress, the original face was a bit more tempting.

I have to say that Ni Yunya really has a good skin!

No matter the woman, she likes others to praise her beautiful. Even if that person is your enemy, you will be happy to hear that.

Therefore, even if the heart is disgusted with Murong's face, but after hearing such words, Ni Yunya's face still has obvious joy, "the devil has won the prize."

"Today's saint is indeed very beautiful." Bai Xuexin on the side also interjected at this time. "When the Lord sees such a beautiful bride, he is very happy."

When Bai Xuexin’s words, Ni Yunya, who was in a good mood, suddenly felt a haze. However, on the surface, it is completely invisible, and it still has a shy smile.

Murong’s eyes flashed a bit of sarcasm, and when he looked at Bai Xuexin, he also had a bit of interest. This snow heart is really a spoiled child, and he can't even speak. Obviously, Ni Yunya is not happy to hear these words.

Ni Yunya looked at Murong and said again, "I don't know how the Queen thinks about my temple?"

Suddenly I heard Ni Yunya’s question. Murong’s face was awkward, but she soon came back. “The temple of the Virgin is indeed extraordinary. I’m afraid that many people in the realm want to have it. Opportunity to step into here!"

"Oh, there are indeed many people in the realm of the gods who want to enter here, but the owner here is only one of me." Ni Yunya’s eyes flashed a bit firmly. "No matter who you are, don't want to take it from my hands." Oh, anything. My stuff, even if it’s not, can’t be touched by others.”

After hearing Ni Yunya’s words, Murong’s eyes flashed a bit of deep thought. She always felt that Ni Yunya’s words were told to her, and the meaning in the words was worth considering.

She thinks that although she is not a good man, she never wants to steal anything from Ni Yunya. What does Ni Yunya mean?

Murong fell into meditation.

For a time, the atmosphere inside the dormitory became a bit awkward.

It was at this time that a maid came in from the outside. "The saint, the time of the big marriage is coming soon. Are we going to leave the temple now?"