398 : Angry

What caught the eye was a picture of a man combing his head. Although the appearance of the two is not the best, but it looks very dusty. The two together, it seems to match, as if no one can intervene between the two.

However, the reason for the crowd is not because of the temperament of the two, but the fact that the man is making money for the woman. Although it is said that in the cultivation of the immortal world, it is based on strength, but even so, in the cultivation, men are better than women's talents. Therefore, even if a man loves a woman again, he will never do such a thing.

In everyone, Qi Jiayi, when he first returned to God, he stepped forward and held a fist and said, "Two, I didn't expect to meet again here. It seems that we are really very good!"

What the man is going to do, he can't manage it, don't care. What he wants to do now is to figure out the origins of these two people.

Suddenly, everyone else has come back.

Huangfu didn't even look at Qi Jiayi, and continued to focus on the movements in his hands, gently swaying for Murong.

Murong looked down and didn't look at the people. She smiled and said, "Yes! It's just a day's time. I actually met twice. Just, I don't know if this is really true? Or is it artificial?" ?"

Although she is unable to understand the purpose of this group of people, the other party is obviously not good. In this place, she does not believe in anything that helps others. However, he is right, this group of people stayed, can also be used as a sparring. Her current strength, to find a real master fight, it is undoubtedly looking for death. The strength of this group of people is just right, and she also wants to see the strength of these people in the fairy world.

Murong’s face makes everyone’s face a bit unnatural. Because they are catching up, it is impossible to be a coincidence.

"What do you mean by this?" The temperament of the red temper is not so ironic. "Don't you think that there is something in your body that we can plot? You don't look at your cultivation. However, it is the cultivation of the early stage of the immortality. The cultivation like you is in the fairy world, but it is the lowest existence."

"Red dragonfly, don't talk nonsense." Qi Jiayi whispered aside, and then he looked at Murong and apologized.

"Is it?" Hearing this apparently degrading nature, Murong’s expression on her face did not change. She still said faintly. "What about you? In these people, it is your cultivation. The lowest, you are now only the cultivation of the late immortal period, and there is no more than me!"

In fact, she also finds it very interesting. In this group of people, the highest one is actually a woman with a small family. At the beginning, he had already told her that the woman’s cultivation had already been repaired in the late Jinxian period. This kind of cultivation is already very high in the fairy world. However, the woman seems to be interested in concealing her own cultivation. At least in the eyes of outsiders, the man who has been the highest in the cultivation is the man who has just invited them to join. As for the woman who sneered at her in the whole mouth, she only had the cultivation of the late stage of the immortal, and it was the lowest among all.

"You--" Murong pours out, so that the face of Hung Hom suddenly becomes very difficult to see, her face is red, when looking at Murong, with endless anger, "What do you mean? You are this Can't look down on me? You are a person who has just become a human being. What qualifications do you say to me?"

As soon as she saw the woman's face as if she didn't care about it, the anger in her heart could not stop. What she wants to do most now is to tear off the false expression on the face of the monk, so that the monk can no longer laugh.