471 : Suspicion

After God left and left, Murong was still waiting in the forest. After that, there were no people who didn’t have long eyes dared to run to this place to provoke her.

In this way, three days have passed. During these three days, Murong retired and rested in the cave, and did not leave.

She did not have a little bit of worry about the matter of the Yuan. Master's strength, she is very clear, it is not difficult to get through the robbery. Moreover, as early as a few months ago, she let people send a lot of medicinal herbs to Master. That is the senile medicine that she has worked hard to refine. It is to help Master successfully rob.

At noon on this day, a loud noise suddenly came from the depths of the forest. Murong, who was still resting, turned his face, and after hearing the movement, the closed eyes suddenly opened. Then she got up straight and flew away in the direction of the loud noise.

At this time, in the depths of the forest, a deep pit appeared. In the deep pit, there is a worn old man. The face of the old man’s face is almost invisible.

This person is not someone else, officially just rising from the Yuan. He doesn't know how he made it like this. Before he was robbed, he used all his strength to get past. In the middle, fortunately, the medicinal herbs that his baby apprentice gave him, can let him recover his strength and successfully survive the catastrophe.

Under the shower of the light of the light, the injury on his body has already been good. However, when he flew up to the upper bound, he did not know what went wrong, but he planted it straight from the sky.

Although he was not hurt by his body, he was ruined. This can't help but make him feel embarrassed, but, okay, no one sees what he is.

Just in the Yuan centrifugation, when I was glad, I suddenly heard a voice that was ridiculous. "Master, what are you doing? How to fly up is a gray face!"

This familiar voice made Yuan Yuan’s body involuntarily stiffen. He slowly turned his head and saw that Murong’s face was watching him with a smile.

When I saw Murong’s face, Yuan’s heart was very happy, but when he remembered his appearance, he was a little bad. He doesn't want his apprentice to see himself like this.

Murong naturally knows that the meta-death is the face of the face. She walked to Yuan’s side and smiled and said, “Master, in front of me, you don’t have to install it again. You know, you are more embarrassed. I have seen it all!"

is not it! When the alchemy was fried, the Yuan was not much better than it is now.

"You are a dead girl." Yuan turned his head and looked at Murong. He did not speak with a good spirit. "How do I say that I am your master. Now I have just ascended to the upper bound, you will not say two." Is the sentence nice?"

"Master, you will know, I am not the kind of hypocrisy." Murong tilted his eyebrows and smiled and said, "And, what you are now, even if I say good things, can you believe?" ?"

Yuan looked at the appearance of Murong's face, and after turning a blank eye, he did not speak with a good spirit. "You look at this girl, see your master, I am not looking for a place to wash it."

"Good." Murong raised his hand and smiled and said, "There is a small river not far from here. I will take you to wash it!"

Soon, under the leadership of Murong, Yan Yuan came to the river, sorted it out, and put on clean clothes. However, for a moment, the old man who was originally gray-faced was gone, and replaced by a well-dressed old man.

"Master, you still look pleasing to the eye!" Murong raised his thumb and smiled and said, "Just like it was seen by others, your image will be completely destroyed!"