454 : Travel

However, for two days, Bai Haotian had sent someone to send a box. As for what is inside, everyone knows it.

"Hey, what kind of good thing is this fiery stone?" Murong said that she hadn't opened the box yet. She played with the box in her hand, and some curiously said, "You actually have to ask the demon world like this." One thing."

To be honest, for this fiery stone, she really has 12 points of curiosity. After all, what can be done by Huangfu is not a simple thing!

"Yan, since I have already got it, why don't you open it and look at it?" Huangfu looked at Murong and smiled. "You will like this thing."

"Is this thing for me?" Murong was a bit surprised.

This box has a cover-up effect, so although it is known that the box is filled with fiery stone. But what exactly is that fiery stone, she is really unclear. However, now that she heard the words of Huangfu, she knew that this thing was specially for her.

She is more curious.

Open the box in his hand, and a familiar atmosphere will immediately come.

Murong squinted his eyes wide and his eyes flashed a hint of surprise, then raised his head and looked at the emperor. "Oh, this is-"

"How, do you like this gift?" Huangfu looked at Murong and had a hint of tenderness on his face.

"Of course." Murong bowed his head. "But, hasn't there been a fall of this fire before? How could it suddenly appear in the devil? When did you know it?"

Yes, from the piece of fiery stone inside the box, she felt a familiar atmosphere. This breath is nothing else, it is the breath of the fire. For the breath of the fire, she will never admit her mistakes. Now she has eight kinds of fire in her body. If the fire in her hand is also a fire, then she has nine kinds of fire.

How can this not surprise her?

"The two remaining fires, when there is a lower limit, there is no trace at all, so I think it is likely to be in the upper boundary." Huangfu slowly explained, "In the past time At that time, I have already discovered the news of this fire. I just have never had a chance to tell you."

"So, when Bai Haotian came to the door, you would ask for it directly." Murong smiled and smiled. "I think, Bai Haotian should not know that this fiery stone is actually the embodiment of Shenhuo!"

"He doesn't know, there is no need to know, isn't it?" Huangfu said without hesitation. "Now things are already in your hands, then it is yours."

"Of course it is mine." Murong pours out of course, "I think, even if Bai Haotian knows, I will give you this piece of fiery stone! After all, let the devil owe a person, he It should be very happy."

However, the human condition is also divided into sizes. If you know that there is a fire in the fiery stone, then this personal feeling is not small. However, now, the fiery stone is nothing but a dispensable stone for the demon world. Therefore, even if the demon world wants to ask for this personal feeling, it will definitely be considered.

"You like it." Huangfu did not care to speak.

"I naturally like it." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and smirked. "If I feel that there is nothing wrong, this should be the eighth sky of the fire. Just don't know why, it will be sealed. Inside this stone."

This fire was sealed on this piece of fiery stone, and because of this, no one else sensed the existence of the fire. Otherwise, such a powerful force is simply uncontrollable. If it is not because of the existence of a fire in her body, maybe she can't feel the existence of the sky.