474 : Send things

"After the devil, I don't know if you are looking for me, is there anything?" Yayiru is there, bowing reverently.

Although she taught Murong to pour a lot of knowledge about the formation, but for Murong to face this demon, her heart has always been respectful and somewhat scared.

Murong looked at Yayiru, who was standing there, and suddenly asked, "Is God innocent? Is he still there with you?"

Since the wounded, God has not left the devil world, but has remained in the devil world. This is also to avoid Ni Yunya's pursuit.

Suddenly asked Murong to face God's innocence, Yayi Ru stunned, but soon returned to God, and replied, "Yes, he still stays in my house. After the devil, yes Isn't there anything?"

She did not know why Murong was suddenly interested in God's innocent things. However, her heart still has a little worry. After getting along with this time, she also knows a lot about God's innocence. As she got along with this time, she didn't know when it started, and she had a glimpse of God's innocence. Moreover, she can feel that God is innocent to her, and perhaps has the same feeling.

Now she is really worried that the queen will not let God continue to stay in the devil world. Therefore, when she spoke, her tone was filled with a hint of tension.

After looking at Yayiru with a thoughtful look, Murong continued to speak. "Nothing, I just asked for it. I am looking for you today to tell you something, your great hatred, probably. I will get the report soon."

“Really?” Yayi Ru looked up sharply with a hint of surprise on his face. “After the devil, are you going to deal with Ni Yunya?”

"Exactly," Murong nodded and nodded, and there was a glimmer of light in his eyes. "Ni Yunya, she has touched my bottom line. I didn't intend to shoot so early, but she forced me to shoot." ""

Yayiru suddenly squatted down, with a hint of excitement in his eyes. "After the devil, your great grace, I will never forget. Even if I want to be a cow, I will not have any Complaints."

"I have no plans for you to be a cow." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and smiled. "However, I called you today, and there is something for you to do."

After hearing the words of Murong, Yayiru looked up and had a trace of doubts in his eyes. "I don't know what the queen said -"

Murong looked at Yayiru and raised his finger. There was a flash of light on his fingertips. Then she reached out and waved, and the light flew straight in the direction of Yayiru, then directly slammed into Yayiru's body and disappeared.

In the face of Murong's movements, Yayiru did not have a trace of dodge. Even when she saw the light coming to her, she didn't have any movements. Because she knows that Murong will not hurt her. Moreover, even if Murong is really going to take her life, she will not have any complaints.

Murong waved his hand and continued to speak. "Well, Yayiru, you go back and practice now. As for what I want you to do, you will know it later."

For the gesture of Murong's revelation, Yayiru's heart is full of doubts. However, she did not continue to ask, because she knew that everything that Murong had done was justified.

After Yayiru left, Huangfu came out from the inside and came to the side of Murong's face. He sat down. "Have you decided to choose her? Do you really think that she can take on such a big task?" ”

"I think she is quite suitable." Murong leaned down with one hand and screamed at the corner of his mouth. "And, can she take on such a big responsibility, time can tell everything."