434 : First Confrontation

His heart is also very clear, if you do not let Bai Xuexin have a place to vent, it is likely to cause more disaster, so the maid is the way to vent her.

The maids who were slap in the face, after hearing the words of Bai Yutian, suddenly became pale and their eyes flashed with fear. Because they know that the big princes have already opened their mouths now, then they really have no way to live.

"I know, Big Brother." Although the heart is still very uncomfortable, but Bai Xuexin nodded. "I will deal with this matter."

After hearing the answer from Bai Xuexin, Bai Haotian turned and left.

The face of Bai Xuexin suddenly became gloomy. She looked at the maids who were lying on the ground. At this time, they all looked like a dead gray, and the corner of the mouth evoked a cruel smile. "Whoever stopped you. The princess said Have you stopped?"

These people are waiting for her, but when she saw her being humiliated, no one thought about going to the former guardian. Indeed, such a maid does not have to stay. However, before packing these people, she will not let these people be better.

After hearing the words of Bai Xuexin, the maids couldn’t help but fight a cold war. But no one dared to defy the order, raised his hand again, and began to slap himself.

The slap in the face sounded in the bedroom, accompanied by sobbing from time to time, so that people on the side felt a little creepy.

However, Bai Xuexin was drinking tea while watching the maids slap in their own hair, but they felt very comfortable. However, at the same time, in her heart, there is no intention to let go of the slap in the face of her.

Although just now, the great emperor has warned her not to act rashly. However, this tone she can't swallow. Since there is no way to avenge the face, she would like another way. What she has to do now is to find out the **** first, and then there is a way to avenge herself.

On the other hand, after returning to the dormitory where he was temporarily staying, Bai Haotian immediately sent someone to investigate and wanted to know what the identity of the woman who had a conflict with Bai Xuexin today. Although it is clear that Bai Xuexin is the princess of the demon world, but there is no trace of mercy, it is obvious that the other party does not put their identity in the eyes.

He must now know the identity of the other party before he has a way to decide what to do next.

On the other hand, God innocent also knew about the conflict between Murong and Bai Xuexin in the first time. However, he did not intend to do anything.

Although this happened in his temple, but now it is already the interface between the demon world and the devil world. No matter how he does it, it is hard to please. Instead of this, it is better to let them solve the two interfaces themselves. If the devil and the demon world fall out, it would be better.

As for Murong’s face, he did not take this matter to heart. In her opinion, there is no need to keep remembering things that have already been resolved. That snowy heart, she has given a lesson, then this thing is over.

The rotor naturally did not have much trouble reporting this matter to Huangfu.

Unconsciously, this thing quietly ended silently.

Time flies quickly, and the time of the big marriage of seeing God innocent and Ni Yunya is coming. Before the big marriage, God innocently prepared a reception banquet to entertain people from all walks of life.

In the main hall of the temple, people from all walks of life come together. In this banquet, Ni Yunya, who is the future hostess, will naturally attend.