476 : Find Yuan

Soon after the reversal of Rainbow Art, Murong had no fallacies, and soon he rebelled against God.

For the betrayal of Ni Yunya, God is struggling. For so many years, he has always been loyal to the Virgin. Moreover, if there is nothing, there is no such achievement as he is today.

But now the saint is completely different from the past. The saints are now only paying attention to their own likes and dislikes, and they simply ignore the future of the realm of God. If you continue this way, the gods will soon face extinction.

Moreover, the most important thing is that the saint actually captured the master after the devil. She clearly knows that doing this is not just a matter of confronting Murong, but directly confronting the entire devil world.

Murong also did not give him other choices. In addition to betraying the saint, he has no other choice. Besides, he has also noticed that the saints are killing him now. Not just distrust, the saint is now trying to kill him. If he wants to keep his life and wants to keep the world safe, then he can only promise to admire.

Ni Yunya didn't know at the moment that the two people around him had decided to betray themselves. At this moment, she wants to think about how to use Yuan Yuan to deal with Murong.

Although Yuan is now in her hands, but for a while, she did not think about how to do it. Originally, she took Yuan Yuan away, just because Yuan is the master of Murong. She just wants to hold the soft underbelly of Murong in her hand. In this way, it is much easier for her to deal with Murong.

However, now Yuan is indeed in her hands, but she can't do anything for the time being. Because if you act rashly at this time, it will give the Devil a reason to enter the army. At that time, what kind of consequences the gods will face can be imagined.

However, there is such a ace in the hand, but nothing can be done, Ni Yunya is really a bit unwilling.

Inside the devil world -

Murong’s face is not so entangled with Ni Yunya, she is deploying everything in an orderly manner. This time, Ni Yunya took away Master, and that was officially declared war with her. That being the case, then between them, this time must have a result.

Not dead end!

Huangfu walked in and saw the gloom on Murong’s face. He came to the side of Murong’s face and whispered, “Is still worried about your master?”

"Yeah." Murong leaned her head on the chest of Huangfu, and her tone was a bit boring. "It has been so many days, but the rainbow art and the gods are separated from each other, but there is still no news." I don't know if Ni Yunya is hiding the Master."

"Don't worry so much." Huangfu patted the back of Murong's face and opened his mouth. "Ni Yunya took your master, just to threaten you. Therefore, Yuan is not dangerous for the time being."

"I know," Murong nodded and nodded. "But I still have some concerns. If it is not because I am too big, Master will not be taken away by Ni Yunya."

"This has nothing to do with you." Huangfu said. "This is not your fault. If Ni Yunya really wants to catch the Yuan to threaten you, then she will always find opportunities. Even if it is not this time, It is also very likely that it will be the next time. Therefore, it is the best way to remove the aftermath."

"I know everything you said, so this time, I will never let Ni Yunya go." Murong squinted and opened his mouth. "Ni Yunya always regards me as an enemy, so I will not let She is better. I will do all the things she has done before."

"It seems that you have already planned." The Emperor's eyes flashed a little, "What are you going to do?"

"When I know Master's whereabouts, I will try my best to save Master." During the speech, Murong's eyes flashed a glimmer of light. "Then, I will let Ni Yunya pay for it. Devil and God." This war is inevitable."