389 : Offended the Dream

It’s not someone else who shouts out the price. It’s just a dream dress. She doesn't like to raise the price bit by bit. Since she is fancy the crown, she must get it. She shouted such a high price, that is, those people would have to retreat.

Sure enough, after shouting such high prices, some people have begun to hesitate. That's right, the role of this crown is really great. If the trade is using Xianling Stone, they will definitely not hesitate to follow. But now that the trade is Lingshi, then they have to think about it. 100,000 of the Chinese spirit stone, that is a lot!

Sitting in the box, even Mengshang’s face could not help but reveal a smug smile. What she wants, it will not give up easily. This crown, she is determined to win.

The nightmare sitting on the side almost exhausted all efforts to hide the resentment in his heart. It is obvious that she and even Mengsang are the ladies of the family, but even Mengshang is spending a lot of money here, but she can only watch it. She really can't wait to even die to die.

"100,000 Chinese spirits, is there any better price than this?" The auctioneer's voice almost trembled, and he did not expect that this crown can shoot such a high price.

The audience seemed a bit quiet, and no one shouted again. After all, 100,000 Chinese spirits, it is already a very high price.

Seeing such a situation, even Mengshang is very proud, she now feels that the crown is already in her bag.

"Since no one shouted a higher price, I was here to announce it--" just as the auctioneer was going to make a final note, a crisp and sweet voice sounded.

"100,000 thousand Chinese spirit stone."

Inside the box -

"Looking at you, are you crazy?" Chu Linxing looked at Murong's face, and his face was shocked. "Why are you just screaming for the price! Ten thousand and one thousand Chinese spirits! Not to mention so much. The middle of the stone, even if there are so many fairy stones I have not."

"Reassured, since I dare to scream such a price, naturally there will be no problem." Looking at Chu Linxing's anxious appearance, Murong shook his head with a funny smile. "You don't think this crown is very is it beautiful?"

"It is indeed very beautiful." Chu Linxing looked at the crown on the auction floor, and the bottom of his eyes could not help but reveal a trace of affection.

"That's not good." Murong nodded and said, "Wait, it's yours."

This is also the main purpose of her first crown. At the beginning, she was going to give Chu Linxing. This crown is really beautiful, but she doesn't feel particularly fond of it. However, just now, she can see that Chu Linxing really likes this crown. In this case, she took it and gave it to her.

"What?" After hearing the words of Murong, Chu Linxing was shocked. "Look at it, you just took it for me."

When I spoke, Chu Linxing’s tone was filled with a faint appetite. She did not think that Murong was actually trying to send her, but she planned to take the crown. She had to say that she really felt very moved for a time. but--

"Look at the face, if it is, then you don't have to take it." Chu Linxing continued to say, "In fact, I don't like this crown so much."

Of course, this is a lie, she likes this crown. You know, after the crown was sent, she was already controlling her love. However, if she wants to waste so many stones, she is really unwilling. Therefore, she can only say that she does not like it with her conscience.

However, obviously, Murong did not intend to listen to Chu Linxing's words, because she also can see that Chu Linxing is now insincere.

On the other side, even Mengshang saw someone and himself grabbed the crown of the head, and suddenly he was so angry that he immediately rushed to the price, and then immediately added the price, "one thousand yuan in the middle of the stone."