03 FEELINGS

|Author's pov|

"Mr. Jeon, put me down," she pleaded  him, but he ignored her pleas.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" His outburst was enough to make her keep quiet. She knew that if he lost his temper, no one in the world could save her from this mafia. Tears streamed down her face as she remained silent.

When he entered the living room, he set her down on the couch. She stumbled slightly but managed to keep her balance. The room was empty, as everyone had already left at Jungkook's command.

"M-Mr. Jeon, I wan-" she began to say, but he cut her off with a shout. "JIWOO... JIWOO," he called out to his sister, his voice firm. A moment later, Jiwoo appeared in the living room.

Upon arriving, Jiwoo was taken aback to see Y/N standing beside Jungkook in a terrible state. Y/N was crying uncontrollably, her eyes fixed on the ground. Meanwhile, Jungkook was trembling with rage and glaring at Y/N.

"Oppa, what happe-" Jiwoo began to ask Jungkook before he cut her off.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" he said, gesturing towards Y/N's state. "A guard was about to rape her." Jiwoo looked at him in utter shock, still trying to process what he was saying.

"Don't give me that look," he said, his voice rising slightly. "Being he-" But he trailed off as they both heard a loud thud.

The sight of Y/N lying on the floor, with her nose bleeding, took Jungkook and Jiwoo by surprise. They immediately sprang into action, rushing to her side. Jungkook lifted her up, driven by a feeling he couldn't quite put into words.

"Taehyung, please tell the driver that we need to go to the hospital," Jiwoo said to Taehyung as she and Jungkook stepped outside the mansion in a panic state. Jungkook held Y/N tightly in his arms.
.
.
.

The view of Y/N lying on the hospital bed, looking lifeless, was almost too much to bear for Jiwoo and somehow for her brother also. Wires were attached to her body, and an oxygen mask covered her face.

The doctor's sudden question brought Jungkook back to reality. He could see the fear in the doctor's eyes as he asked, "Can we talk for a moment, Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook replied in a stern tone, "Yes."

"Please follow me," the doctor said, gesturing towards the exit of the ward.

"Mr. Jeon, she fainted due to heavy crying, and she is too weak. We've already checked her, but we suspect that something is wrong," Jungkook arched an eyebrow at the doctor's words.

"We need to conduct a blood test to ensure the reliability of our prediction. Her blood sample has already been dispatched to the laboratory, and we may receive an initial report within 24 hours. However, a detailed report that can provide us with valuable insights could take several weeks to prepare," he said. Jungkook nodded, his thoughts consumed by the uncertainty of the situation.

The doctor left for his work, leaving Jungkook drowned in his own thoughts.

"I don't know what's driving me to do all of this for her. I've never cared or worried about anyone, especially girls, aside from my family. But she's unique. She's awakening a foreign and entirely new sensation in my heart. Ah, this heartless mafia is feeling his heart," he thought.

He was in a profound state of contemplation, focusing on his internal conflict rather than what was happening around him, until Jiwoo stepped out of the ward room and bombarded him with questions.

"Oppa, how is she? Is she okay? Did that bastard do something to her?" Jungkook interrupted her.

"Jiwoo, calm down. She's fine. That security guard didn't do anything to her, and I made sure of it. She just fainted because she was weak," Jungkook soothed her. While Jiwoo remained skeptical, but she decided to let it go.