07 OBSESSION

I just updated "hostage" also you can check that too.

|Author's pov|

"There is no privacy between her and me. I have already determined that she will be the only woman in my life," Taehyung's eyes bewildered at his statement.

He had never seen Jungkook like this. He knew that Jungkook was very possessive about his things, but for a girl?

"No, I need to stop him before his obsession causes any destruction in his and Y/n's life," Taehyung thought.

"Jungkook, I am just saying that she is a human being, not an asset whom you can-" Taehyung's words halted when Jungkook suddenly stopped the car.

Jungkook gripped the steering wheel so tightly that his arm veins were visible. He clenched his jaw and turned his head in Taehyung's direction.

It would be a lie if Taehyung says that he was not fearing him. He had never seen Jungkook this angry before.

He placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and then spoke, "Jungkook, why are you-" But Jungkook jerked his hands away and glared at him.

"Taehyung, this is the last time I am telling you that I can do whatever I want to do with her," he howled, making Taehyung sigh, knowing that the time to make him understand had passed. He knew that this mafia king's obsession was going to be the most deadly obsession.
.
.
.

Y/n woke up in the night, feeling as though she had slept for ages due to a previous headache.

While serving dinner to Daehyun, her mind remained preoccupied with the thoughts of who had carried her to her room. As far as she could remember, she had been in Jungkook's car.

"Noona, what's on your mind?" Daehyun inquired, observing Y/n's puzzled expression.

"Do you know how I got to my room?" she asked, pouring soup in his bowl.

He nodded and replied, "Mr. Jeon carried you to your room."

Y/n's soul nearly left her body at the revelation. "He carried me? Why did Mr. Jeon carry me?" she wondered, internally freaking out.

"And Noona, when I told him you had to work, he insisted that you should rest and even promised to speak to the manager of the cafe," Daehyun added with a smile.

Y/n patted his head and retreated to her room.

"I will go crazy if Mr. Jeon continues to behave this way. What does he want from me? Why is the cold mafia king suddenly acting so sweet and kind?" she thought, grabbing her hairs in frustration. "I should distance myself from him."

However, what disturbed her the most was why he was taking an interest in her life now.

Jiwoo had been her friend for the past two years, but Jungkook had never shown up during that time. Now, he seemed to be appearing every single day. As a girl, she could sense that there was definitely something going on.

"Y/n, you're overthinking things. There's nothing like that. Stop imagining things," she mumbled, soon drifting off to dreamland and shrugging off her thoughts.

|Next morning|

As Jiwoo and Y/n lingered outside the college, Y/n was summoning up the courage to ask Jiwoo a question that had been weighing on her mind.

"Jiwoo, if you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" she began, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Of course, Y/n. You can ask me anything," she replied, her tone warm.

"I'm a bit confused by your brother's behavior towards me. He's been exceedingly kind and helpful, even though we've only just met. He helped me twice, and Daehyun also mentioned something about yesterday," she confessed, her voice trembling slightly.