45 MY WIFE

| Author's pov |

"where is y/n?", Taehyung asked, standing up from the couch after he saw Jungkook coming down from the stairs.

Jungkook frowned hearing Taehyung's worried tone and replied, "she is sleeping after doing breakfast but why are you looking tensed".

Completing his words, Jungkook glanced at Jiwoo who is also standing there with the same expressions.

"Jungkook you haven't done anything wrong with her, right?", Taehyung questioned, hoping he didn't forced y/n after being under the influence of vi@gra.

"What do you mean?", Jungkook questioned back, not understanding what he mean to say and how he have a idea of what happened last night, beside he didn't forced y/n.

"You remember that new chef from yesterday of your company?", Jungkook hummed at Taehyung's words. "He mixed vi@gra in your coffee and it was not the normal vi@gra but a high dose one, which is not easily available in the market. You can say that it was some kind of drug".

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing Taehyung's statement. He can't believe that this all happened under his nose.

"How do you know?", Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"After serving the coffee, that old man went to the bathroom but came out changing not only the outfit but also his age", Taehyung's words made Jungkook more confuse.

Taehyung sighed and continued, "he came out as a young man, which means he was not old at all. He just changed his appearance to make us fool. And you know what funny part is? He also left his clothes and rapper of that vi@gra in the bathroom to let us know that he is one who did all this. When some staff members went to the bathroom this morning, they told us that they found some clothes with vi@gra packet. And when I checked the CCTV footage this all I found out, unfortunately his face was hidden but I think he is same person who attacked y/n and the one we almost caught at that cheap club". Taehyung explained and sat on the couch, followed by Jiwoo

"It seems like he wanted oppa to force himself on y/n to wreck their relationship. Maybe he knew that y/n don't remember oppa", Jiwoo spoke, giving her point of view.

"Not that but he also know much more about us", Jungkook uttered, clenching his jaw.

"But didn't you said that he is Jungwoon?", Jiwoo asked Taehyung.

"I assumed that he is Jungwoon but I am not sure. Because two years ago I buried two dead bodies, which we found in the river", Taehyung replied, grabbing his tea from the table and sipped it.

"But thank God, everything is fine between oppa and y/n, right oppa?", Jiwoo said, facing Jungkook now.

"Hmm.... everything is fine. Don't worry", he ensured Jiwoo. But deep down his heart is not at peace. How everything is happening right infront of him but he can't do anything. He is feeling so much helpless right now.

| Jungkook's pov|

"You know master love Mrs Jeon so much", I heard eunji talking about me. I was about to enter inside the kitchen but my steps halted after hearing their words.

"But I think they will not live together anymore. Mrs Jeon can't fulfill master's need ", the other maid replied to her. I raised my brow. What the f#ck she mean?

"What do you mean?", Eunji asked the same question that is raising inside me.

"I heard them both last night. Mrs Jeon was resisting master and I think she is not even beautiful to match master's standards", she said in whispered tone, but it was audible to me.