41 SUFFERINGS

|Author's pov|

"H-He w-was-"

GUNSHOT

Before the guard could even speak the name, someone shot him.

Jungkook's eyes widened, he looked here and there to see, who shot the guard but he saw no one inside the washroom.

But his eyes caught a man standing outside the club, pointing his gun at their direction through the window of the bathroom.

Before Jungkook can react, he shot the guard again.

Jungkook bend down, saving himself from the bullet. He saw bodyguard falling on the ground groaning in pain, blood oozing out of his body.

Jungkook crawled near him and start tapping on his cheek.

"Hey! Hey! Who was he....tell me! F#cking tell me", Jungkook almost shouted, jerking guard's body but he was dead by now.

Jungkook left his body harshly and stood up, rushing near the window.

He saw a man running away, tucking his gun in his waistband.

Without wasting any second, Jungkook jumped out of the window and ran behind him, in the dark alley.

On the other hand, when Liam and Taehyung reached near the beds, which those girls told them, they only found dead bodies.

"It seems like someone poisoned them", Liam said checking one of the dead body.

"We are late. He already knew that we're coming here", Taehyung said gritting his teeths.

"C-can w-we g-go", one of the stripper spoke, with her trembling voice.

"F#ck off and if you told anyone about this then....", Taehyung left the sentence in-between, warning them by raising his gun.

The girls gulped and nodded their head, before leaving the place as soon as possible.

"Taehyung can you hear me", Jungkook spoke through the Bluetooth device.

"Yes Jungkook", Taehyung replied, pressing the device against his ear to hear more clearly.

"Taehyung I found one of the guard in the washroom, but someone killed him before he can say that person's name. I am following the person who killed the guard and I am sure that he is the same person who came to y/n's room", Jungkook said panting heavily, as he is running behind the person.

"The other guard's are also dead. Don't worry we are coming to you. Send me your live location", Taehyung replied, before running out of the stripper club.

Jungkook is still running behind that anonymous person in the dark alley.

"F#cker", Jungkook cursed and took out his gun, shooting at that person's direction. But he missed it, because he can't fix the target while running.

The person turned right entering another alley, but to his surprise the alley was blocked by Jungkook's men, with Taehyung and Liam.

"Now where you will go", Jungkook said coming in his direction, from behind.

The person looked here and there, trying to find a way to escape. He smirked when he finally found a way.

"I finally go-", Jungkook words halted, when he saw the person jumping on the dustbin, before climbing up to the rooftop of a house.

"Hey you", Taehyung yelled, getting amazed by his audacity.

Jungkook tried to follow him but, that person threw a metal box on Jungkook.