48 MARK YOU MINE

| Author's pov |

"OH GOD MY UNHOLY EYES", Taehyung shouted, dramatically.

Jungkook and y/n became startled by his sudden appearance.

Y/n immediately pushed Jungkook away from her. She looked at Taehyung but he was not alone. Jiwoo and Daehyun were standing right beside him wide opened mouth.

"Taehyung hyung can't you keep your mouth shut for few minutes. You never let me see whenever they kiss", Daehyun whined, hitting Taehyung with his small fists.

"Y/n stop your unholy brother", Taehyung said, faking his cries.

Y/n just looked here and there due the embarrassment.

"Y/n will not say anything she is busy blushing after getting caught", Jiwoo teased, making y/n to go red more.

"Excuse me miss Jiwoo what do you mean by getting caught. She is my wife and I can do anything with her, anywhere", Jungkook spat, glaring at all of them except y/n, for ruining his moment.

"He is angry because we came at wrong time", Taehyung whispered to Jiwoo and Daehyun. They both nodded in agreement.

"Now Mr Kim will you tell me why you came here with your two minions, late at the night?", Jungkook asked, being irritated.

Taehyung, Jiwoo and Daehyun looked at eachother and nodded. They walked near Jungkook and y/n and sat on the couch.

Taehyung placed his legs on the table and smirked, before speaking, "nothing we just came here for sleepover".

"Really?!", Y/n said squealing in happiness.

"Yes", Jiwoo answered, controlling her laugh after seeing Jungkook's face.

"Jungkook hyung you're looking like a roasted eggplant", Daehyun said, looking at Jungkook's face which is burning with anger and annoyance.
They all burst out laughing. Y/n was also laughing but it immediately faded when she received a deathly glare from Jungkook.

"First of all you came and ruined my moment with my wife and now you're saying that you all will ruin my night. Hell no! Get out you all", Jungkook raised his voice at them, making all of them gulp.

"Bro control your horny hormones. We are here just for one night. Y/n is yours for the rest of nights", Taehyung uttered, grabbing a apple from the table and munching it sassily.

"Noona see hyung is kicking us out. You're my sister first than his wife. Right?", Daehyun said making innocent faces, just to tease Jungkook.

"Nah Daehyun, she is your sister first than my friend than oppa's wife", Jiwoo spoke making Taehyung chuckle.

"Looks like Jeon Jungkook is last in the line", Taehyung said with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook clenched his jaw. He is now really getting pissed first they entered inside his house and now they are claiming y/n to be their.

"F#CKING GET OUT KIM TAEHYUNG. JEON JIWOO YOU TOO. I WANT ALL OF YOU OUT OF MY SIGHT", Jungkook yelled all of sudden, making everyone flinch including y/n.

Hearing Jungkook's loud shouts, some guards entered inside the mansion, thinking they got some problems.

Taehyung along with Jiwoo and Daehyun immediately stood up from the couch in a straight line.

Jungkook glanced at the guards and start shouting at them, "what in the world you let them in, especially Kim Taehyung".

The guards lowered their head and gulped, knowing they are finished.