32 ANONYMOUS

Note: The chapters from this point ahead are not edited. They may contain grammatical errors, so please bear with my poor writing. It may take months for me to return, or perhaps I will quit. In that situation, this will be the only book available on my account as a memory.

|Author's pov|

"YOU ALL WERE FUCKING BLIND, WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING UNDER YOUR NOSE", Jungkook shouted, shooting the distant vase with his gun.

All his of men flinched hearing sudden gunshot noise.

"Jungkook.... calm down. Nothing will happen if you will behave like this", Taehyung tried to cool his temper, but Jungkook seemed to be unbothered.

"How can I calm down, when some bastard tried to stalk me and stole my weapons. And these morons didn't even know that, they sent one of their man as my bodyguard", Jungkook huffed, exhaling a sharp breath.

When Jungkook came to his headquarters, which he uses for his mafia work, everything was in disorder.

Half of his weapons, which he imported few weeks ago, were stolen. They tried to steal it before, but was unsuccessful. However, this time they succeed.

Jungkook also came to know that, some men were keeping eye on him. Even they were behind him when he went home from hospital , with y/n.
That's when Liam and his other guards saw a car following Jungkook's car.

The gang that is doing all this is still anonymous. That gang is doing this so skillfully, that Jungkook's best men can't even find a clue about them.

But one thing is confirmed now, that there is a traitor among them. The one who betrayed Jungkook and joined hands with his anonymous enemy.

Because it's impossible for the outsider to know about his deals of weapons. So there is someone among them, who is sending Jungkook's enemy every detail about him.

"GET LOST YOU ALL", Jungkook shouted and in no time everyone, except Taehyung was out of the room.

"Jungkook, why the hell are behaving like a psycho. Get your mind together. It is time to plan something with sharp mind, not with rage", Taehyung almost scolded Jungkook.

"They were following me, means they are also keeping eye on y/n. And you think that I will take this thing easy", Jungkook replied, throwing himself on chair, followed by Taehyung. Jungkook placed his gun on the table infront of him.

"I know it is not a minor thing but it's time to act not react", Taehyung tried to convince Jungkook. And he seemed to be cooled now.

"First of all we have to find traitor among us", Taehyung said, resting his back on chair. Jungkook looked at him with still furious eyes and nodded in agreement.
______________________

|At night|

"Eunji where is Daehyun?", Y/n asked, sitting on the couch near the big window of her and Jungkook's room.

"He is sleeping", Eunji replied with a little smile plastered on her face.

"Oh... it's good. He was looking tired", y/n said, diverting her face towards the window, staring at the cloudy night sky.

"It seems like, rain is about to start", Eunji said eyeing the view.

"Yeah, but I am worried about Jungkook. It is already 11pm and he is not home. He didn't even received my calls", y/n said with the tensed expressions. She tried to call him many times but, Jungkook is cutting her calls from the other side.

"Don't worry Mrs Jeon, he will be here soon....oh see it's raining", Eunji uttered with excitement.

"Do you like rain?", y/n questioned seeing her happy expressions.