54 MET AGAIN

The moon looks lonely
Like it's crying in the bright night sky
Even though I always know the morning will come
I want to stay in your sky like a star.......~ Jungkook ♡
______________________________________

| Author's pov|
| At night |

Y/n weakly moved in her sleep. She can hear someone talking in her room, although she haven't opened her eyes yet.

"Jiwoo I am leaving. We already traced Jungkook's location. Just pray that we get him back safely. And please take care of y/n", Taehyung spoke, glancing at y/n's sleeping figure but what he don't know that she is already awake and already listening to his all talks.

Jiwoo nodded, assuring that she will handle everything here. She can feel that there is some dryness in his tone. He is not speaking to her like he use to before. She is aware that they are not in situation where he will cheerfully speak to her but he is also avoiding eye contact with her. She can't even ask him about his odd behavior, because this is not the right time.

As soon as Taehyung left, Jiwoo after checking y/n also left the room.

Y/n shut open her eyes and sat up on the bed.

She looked at the view outside through the window.

"I want to see you Jungkook", she mumbled to herself, letting her tears fall again.

Her emotions are not under her control. It feels like someone is squeezing her heart.

In these days, she realized that she can't live without Jungkook even for a moment. Because now he is her addiction like she is his. Call it love or obsession but she will do anything to get him, like he did.

She went out of her room like a dead person. Spotting a maid near her room, she called her.

"Yes Mrs Jeon", she politely said.

"Tell Liam to meet me, I am waiting in my room", she ordered and turned her body around going back to her room.

Soon after, a knock can be heard on the door of the her room.

"Come in", she responded, not moving her eyes from the window.

The door cracked open and Liam walked in.

"Yes Mrs Jeon", he said and bowed.

"Tell me the location of Jungkook which you traced", she demanded still facing the window. While Liam is standing at a good distance behind her.

"Pardon Mrs Jeon?", He asked, amusing that he heard her wrong.

"You heard me Liam. Tell me Jungkook's location", she replied, moving her body around, now directly looking at Liam.

Lowering his head, he answered "Sorry Mrs Jeon but I can't. Taehyung sir had told me to not tell you about boss's location".

"Fine you can go", she said, making Liam a bit surprise that how easily she agreed.

Shrugging it off, he nodded and went out of the room.

"I am coming to you Jungkook", she whispered, gazing at the direction from where Liam left.
________________

Taehyung and Liam came to an abandon building with fewer guards, because they don't want to get noticed with too many guards.

"Liam are you sure we came to the right place?", Taehyung asked, scanning tha old building which is somewhere in the middle of the the forest. It seems like a place where even ghosts would not like to live.

 It seems like a place where even ghosts would not like to live