34 BREAKING AWAY

|Author's pov |

"JUNGKOOK!", Y/n screamed and that's when a bullet pierced through Jungkook's body. A red color splashed on y/n's face, which is of course Jungkook's blood.

Everything came to sudden halt around them. All music stopped, along with the people playing it.

"Boss! Boss!", That's the sound echoed through the place. Liam and other guards rushed towards Jungkook and surround him, in order to protect him.

Jungkook stumbled back and his eyes came in contact with y/n. She is still standing there frozen.

Within a second, blood start oozing out from Jungkook's waist, as it were he got shot. He placed his hand there and looked down, seeing his hand full of red liquid.

Y/n followed Jungkook's gaze and gasped when she saw his red-blooded hand

Y/n followed Jungkook's gaze and gasped when she saw his red-blooded hand. That's when she came to her senses and rushed towards him, supporting his body.

"J-jung-kook? J-jungkook.....are you o-oky?", Y/n asked, though she know that he is not fine. Tears start flowing from her eyes seeing him in this state.

Another gunshot was heard. But luckily this time no one got hurt. Y/n flinched and tighten her grip on Jungkook.

"L-liam t-take....take h-her", Jungkook whispered, pushing her away from him.

"No! No! I will stay with you!", She exclaimed, again coming closer to him.

Jungkook signed Liam to take her from here, while his eyes start getting heavy. He know that after sometime he will loose his consciousness. But before that he want y/n to be save and secure, so that he can peacefully close his eyes.

"M-mrs Jeon....come with me", Liam stammered as his eyes is getting watery seeing his boss in this condition. Although Jungkook always takes out his anger on him, but still for him, he can sacrifice his life.
As Jungkook is the one who gave shelter to him when he was homeless, gave food to him when he was dying out of hunger. Liam have special place in his heart for Jungkook, which no one can replace.

"No....I w-will not go", y/n said, clutching Jungkook's arm, not ready to leave him.
Not realizing, they all were in tears.

Liam sighed and pulled y/n towards him with great force. Y/n shouted to leave her but no one listened to her. Some guards came near Jungkook and hold him, preventing him to fall.

"Take boss hospital as fast as you can", Liam said to other guard. He nodded instantly.

"LIAM LEAVE ME......LEAVE ME.... p-please l-leave me", y/n yelled through her tears. Liam remained unbothered.

"G-Go m-my.....my d-doll-ahhhh", Jungkook groaned, when another bullet penetrate in his shoulder.

Y/n's eyes widen seeing her love, getting another wave of pain. Her heart squeezed inside her ribcage. She start struggling more fiercely, to go near Jungkook.