44 MINE TO CHERISH/RUIN

| Author's pov|

"I want you", Jungkook huskily whispered.

Y/n's eyes widened hearing his words.

"J-Jung-kook I-", she tried to speak but Jungkook cut her off by kissing her neck.

He hungrily start licking and biting her neck and he was not gentle at all. He is forcing himself on her.

Finally y/n's tears start flowing. If she would've remembered him, she would never deny him. But right now the situation is different. For her he is not her husband or boyfriend but just a brother of her friend.

She for sure grew feelings for him from the start, even after forgetting him.

But she don't want things to go like this and this fast.

"J-Jung-kook N-no", she whispered, trying to push him way, who is busy painting her neck with his marks.

She tried her best to push him away from her but Jungkook is not ready to leave her.

"JUNGKOOK", y/n shouted and after gathering her strength she finally pushed him away, slapping him afterwards.

Jungkook face tilted to the right side, after receiving a hard slap on his left cheek.

Jungkook raised his head and his red eyes filled with lust met y/n's watery ones. His eyes turned glossy after realizing what he was about to do.

"Y-y/n I didn't m-mean to but I am loosing my m-mind. Help me y/n I am in pain", Jungkook said and his tears start streaming down, due to the pain he is feeling because of arousal and for forcing himself on y/n.

Jungkook don't know but he never felt this much needy. He is going insane. He just want y/n. His desire is burning him. It is giving him pain now.

"Y-y/n p-please.....I-I am in p-pain. It is h-hurting", Jungkook plead in-between his tears. He fell down of his knees, crying while hiding his face in his palms.

Y/n is still processing everything. It is hurting her seeing Jungkook crying like this.

She don't mind giving herself to him, since she love him. But there are many questions that are lingering inside her brain, making her stop, 'will he accept me after this? Or this is just forone night? Does he really love me? Or it is just lust? Will he accept my love for him? Or just throw me away after using me?'.

On the other hand, Jungkook stood up and wiped his tears.

Looking at y/n with his bloodshot eyes, he spoke, "y-you don't n-need to f-force y-yourself".

With that he turned towards the direction of the room door to leave. But he felt tiny hands wrapping around his waist.

"I-I am r-ready", y/n whispered against his back.

Removing her hands from his waist, Jungkook turned towards y/n, lust reflecting in his eyes.

Without wasting any second he hugged her tightly, feeling her warmth.

He also never wanted things to go like this, but he is helpless. His neediness is now hurting him.

Pulling away from the hug, Jungkook attached his lips with hers.

This time she didn't push him away. But Jungkook's harshness didn't reduce. He is biting her lips, sucking them making y/n whimper.

After being satisfied he broke the kiss panting heavily along with y/n.

Without wasting any second, he picked her up in his arms and threw her on the bed.

His behavior is confusing y/n. Infact Jungkook himself is confuse about his own behavior. No matter what, he can't even think of giving her a small scratch, then how he is not showing any gentleness now.