49 APPA

| Jungkook's pov |

Groaning I tried to move my body but felt something heavy on my chest.

I rubbed my eyes and saw my love sleeping on me.

I smiled, because this what I dreamt to see her face first, whenever I wake up. And now it is true, my day don't start without capturing her beautiful face in my eyes.

I pecked her forehead, than her eyes followed by her lips. She whine through her sleep and snuggled more in my chest.

I chuckled and thought to tease her more. I sneaked my hand inside the blanket and start roaming my cold hand on her bare back, as we don't have our clothes on.

"Jungkook-ahh", she spoke in her morning raspy tone.

"Yes my doll", I replied, tucking few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Let me sleep", she said yawning and closing her eyes tightly.

"Don't you want to eat something and you also have to take medicines, it's already one in the afternoon", I said giving a light peck on her cheek.

She shut open her eyes and looked at the wall clock, raising her head from my chest.

"Oh no! Jiwoo, Daehyun and Taehyung must be waiting for me, I oversl-", I cut her sentence in between by pulling her towards me. She directly landed on my chest.

"Don't you mind leaving your husband who is also waiting for you", I stated, nibbing her earlobe.

She didn't replied me so I sat up on the bed, with her on my laps.

"My sweetheart forgot that what happened last night, didn't she?", I asked with a playful smirk on my face.

She licked her dry lips, making them look more plump and appetizing.

"J-Jungkook why are you being so jealous. They are here just for a day", she replied, unsure whether she should say it or not.

"Jealous? Huh? I see", I repeated, realizing the fact that I am actually jealous. I don't like it when she give her time to someone else, even if it is Jiwoo and Daehyun. I want all of her for myself. I want her close to me every second. And seeing her attention to someone else, yes I do feel jealous after getting her back to me after two years.

"But you know, I am not afraid to admit it that yes I am jealous. Isn't it obvious to get jealous over your wife, the person that belongs to you, the person that exist to be with you, the person that you vowed to be till your last breath", I let out the words that were in my heart, looking directly in her eyes, which are looking at me with adoration.

"You're really something", she said, chuckling afterwards.

"I am not something, I am your husband, your life partner, your love, your bed partner, your kids fathe-", before I can complete my cheesy line she pressed her palm against my mouth.

"T-That's enough for today! let's go downstairs and have b-breakfast, I am hungry", she spoke nervously, while her face slowly turning red.

I smirked and replied, "ok let's go, mother of my kids".

"Jungkook don't", she said hitting my chest with her small fists.

"Ahhh that hurts", I said, drastically changing my tone to dead serious.

"I-I am s-sorry I didn't k-know", she said lowering her head.

"Get up from me", I said, in the same cold tone. Looking at her reaction, I suppressed my laugh. She is looking really nervous.