26 MINE

|Author's pov|

"J-Jungkook?" Y/n called out to Jungkook, who was busy painting her neck with his marks.

"Yes, my love," he said, raising his head from the crook of her neck.

"P-Please don't leave m-me... P-Please don't think that I l-love someone else... Please love me until... until the day I am alive," Y/n said in her still drunken voice, tearing up once again.

Jungkook listened to her quietly and now he is sure that she is hiding something from him.

"My love, I will never ever leave you, even at my worst. You're a blooming flower in my life, you're the light in my dark world. You're my heartbeat and how my heart will beat if you are away from me," he said, staring at her with loving eyes that never failed to provide evidence of his pure love for her.

Y/n started shedding tears, wondering what she did to deserve a man like Jungkook.

"I love you, Jungkook... I really do," Y/n spoke without hesitation, now clear that her heart only belongs to Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook became stunned after hearing those words from her mouth. He felt like this was a dream, a beautiful dream.

"I love you too," he replied, experiencing a new feeling he had never felt before. He was so happy right now that he couldn't express it.

He kissed Y/n's forehead, followed by her eyes. Y/n closed her eyes, feeling his kisses.

"I am sorry, my doll, if I troubled you, but I can't see you going away from me," he apologized, not out of guilt but because for him, he did the right thing. Y/n belonged to him, so how could he let her go away from him.

Y/n didn't reply back; she was not in a state to speak. She just smiled a little, indicating to him that now, nothing matters more to her than him.

Jungkook pressed his lips against hers, unable to control himself, especially after her confession. The first kiss was soft, but with each passing second, he kissed her more roughly, satisfying his inner beast that hungered for her.

Slowly, he slid his hand under y/n's back, unzipping her dress while keeping his lips sealed with hers. A shiver ran down her spine as his cold hand touched her bare back. Goosebumps covered her body as he slid her dress straps down her shoulders, having successfully unzipped her dress.

Jungkook finally broke away from her lips, needing to catch his breath. He stood on his knees on the bed, gazing at y/n's entire body.

"My love, my wife, just mine," he murmured, reminding her that she was his everything.

He removed his blazer and tossed it somewhere in the room. Y/n silently observed his actions, still trying to catch her breath.

He began unbuttoning his shirt but didn't take it off. Jungkook glanced at y/n and noticed her staring at his abs.

"Did you like it?" he said, smirking. Y/n's face turned crimson upon hearing his words.

"I-I-" she tried to speak, but Jungkook placed a finger on her swollen lips.

"Shhhh... you can see me and touch me anywhere. After all, I am all yours. Just like every inch of your body is mine," he whispered, hovering over her again.

"Only I am the one who can touch you, embrace you, and see your body. Because you're mine. You belong to Jeon Jungkook," he said sternly, displaying his possessiveness over her.

He looked into her eyes, as if seeking permission to proceed. Y/n understood and nodded twice, granting him permission over her.

"Mine to ruin, mine to cherish," Jungkook whispered, starting to lick her collarbone. Y/n moaned in response to the intense sensation, and he proceeded to suck and leave some marks there.