50 FEEL YOU

| Author's pov |

"He is my appa".

Y/n gasped after hearing that kids words.

Jungkook widened his eyes in pure shock, along with his secretary.

"J-Jung-kook", his name escaped from her trembling lips.

"Y/n I swear he is not my kid. I don't even know him", Jungkook defend himself pointing towards that kid.

"Hey kiddo why are you lying? I am not your appa", Jungkook said bending down to that kid's level, grabbing his both shoulders but making sure not to hurt him.

"Appa how can you forget me. Don't you remember how happily we use to live with Emmi", that kid replied, cupping Jungkook's face and kissing his cheek.

"Hey how you dare to kiss my husband", y/n said pulling Jungkook towards her and hiding him behind her.

"By the way who is Emmi?", Jungkook asked popping his out from y/n's shoulder.

"Appa how can you forget your daughter who is just 1 year old", the kid said, with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Y/n he is lying. Believe me I didn't touched any other women after you came in my life", Jungkook uttered, coming infront of y/n.

"Jungkook what happened?", Taehyung asked coming towards their direction, after he heard some noises.

"Taehyung explain this kid that I am not his appa. He is saying that I am his appa and I also have a daughter who is one year old", Jungkook complained Taehyung hoping he will solve this problem.

"You..... hahaha....Appa......", Taehyung start laughing his heart out. But stopped when he received a deadly glare from Jungkook.

"Do you have any doubt on my sperm. I am way stronger than you think. I can make two babies at a time", Jungkook said in a serious tone. y/n enlarged her eyes at his straight forward and shameless words. But it seemed more funny to Taehyung.

"The time will tell us kook", Taehyung said while patting Jungkook's shoulder and glancing at y/n and Jungkook with a wide smirk.

"J-Jungkook why did-", y/n was about to say something but a woman's voice interrupt her.

"Li what are you doing there?", She said and came towards that kid with fast pace. She seemed worried as she saw her child standing their with her dangerous boss.

"Ms shin he is your child?", Jungkook's secretary questioned, when he saw that lady picking that kid in her arms.

"Y-yes.....I am s-sorry If he troubled y-you", she apologized biting her lips nervously as Jungkook's expressions are scaring her.

Jungkook was about to scold her for, firstly bringing her child to her workplace, as it is against the rules of company, Secondly her child lied about him being his appa.

But before he can even speak, he heard y/n's sudden outburst, "what sorry huh? He tried to claim my husband as his appa. I can't tolerate it".

Everyone present there, especially Jungkook is shocked to hear y/n's cold yet rude tone. She never talked to someone like this. Her tone is always sweet and kind with everyone, even if that person had hurt her.

"Li baby w-why did you called Mr Jeon A-Appa. Y-Your appa is out of city?", miss shin asked her child.

He giggled and responded, "he was scolding this Mr (Jungkook's secretary), so I thought to prank him".

"Prank huh? Calling my husband your appa is not funny at all. He is MINE. He is father of MINE babies", y/n said gritting her teeths and stressing on the word 'mine'.