30 HAPPINESS

|y/n's pov|

"You...", I whispered, gaping at the person.

"Noona", he called me.

Without wasting any second, I tried to stand up, but my body gave up. Jungkook held me and made me sit straight.

"Daehyun", I said gazing at him with lovable and teary eyes.
He ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much, noona," Daehyun mumbled, nuzzling into my chest.

"I missed you too," I said, breaking the hug and cupping his cheeks. I placed a soft peck on his forehead, showing him how much I missed him.

Glancing at Jungkook, I saw him smiling towards us, but as soon as we made eye contact, his smile faded, making my heart fill with sorrow.

"Noona, why are you here?" Daehyun asked me innocently. I was lost for words to answer him.

"I-I... umm... I-" I was about to answer him, but Jungkook interrupted us.

"She was not feeling well, Daehyun. She doesn't know how to take care of herself. That's why she is here now, making us and herself suffer," Jungkook said, staring at me, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Oh, noona, why are you so careless? Look, you're looking so weak and pale," Daehyun said, looking at me.

"Don't worry, I will be alright," I assured him, giving him a genuine smile.

"Daehyun, you go and see Taehyung hyung. It's time for y/n to eat," Jungkook said, patting his head. Daehyun nodded and left.

Before Jungkook could ask me to eat again, I turned my face towards the food. I was about to grab the spoon, but a hand grabbed it before me.

"Let me feed you," he said, his voice not cold but soft. His behavior was really confusing me. He sat on the couch, placing the food tray on the table next to him.

A gasp left my mouth when he suddenly pulled me towards him by clutching my wrist. The next moment I knew, I was sitting on his lap.

"Jungkook," I murmured his name.

"Shhhh... stay like this," he said and snuggled in the crook of my neck, making me shiver. He inhaled my scent, sending tingles all around my body.

"So calming," he whispered, his face still hiding in my neck.

A moan left my mouth when he placed a wet kiss on my jawline. I gripped his shirt at his chest, feeling his well-built body.

Trailing his kisses, he placed a long peck near my lips. I closed my eyes, feeling his touch.

"Open your eyes, love," he huskily whispered in my ear, giving a lick to my earlobe.

I obeyed him and opened my eyes, just to meet his heavenly gaze. He never failed to mesmerize me with his handsomeness.

His eyes slowly moved to my lips. He traced his tongue over his lips, making them wet. He started leaning in, making me aware of what was about to happen.

As soon as his lips landed on mine, I closed my eyes again, feeling euphoric sensations all over my body. He slowly started to move his lips on mine, licking and biting my lips in between.

"Umm...", I moaned (sorry I don't know how a moan sounds like), through the kiss. Jungkook slipped his tongue into my mouth, asserting his dominant aura.

His grasp on my waist tightened, mixing his saliva with mine. I didn't dare to open my eyes during the whole kiss.

Sensing he was satisfied enough, he pulled out, panting heavily, but not as much as me. Catching my breath and still keeping my eyes closed, I felt his hand sliding inside my hospital dress.