25 RECEPTION

And the longing for love and affection consumed me.

|y/n's pov|

"Mrs. Jeon, here," a maid said, placing a pair of sandals in front of me. She helped me to wear them, and I thanked her.

It's been 5 days since Jungwoon and Sasha came here. And today Jungkook has arranged our reception.

I am a bit nervous because today's party will have high standard people. I don't know how I will face them, Jungkook's business partners, his mafia friends. I am feeling so anxious right now.

"Y/n! Y/n! Calm down, it's going to be okay," I assured myself, but my nervousness didn't reduce.

"Mrs. Jeon, you're ready," Eunji said, smiling genuinely, making me snap back to the world.

I looked at myself in the mirror, checking my dress that Jungkook chose for me.

"Eunji, how do I look? Is my makeup too much? Is this dress looking beautiful on me? Is

"Eunji, how do I look? Is my makeup too much? Is this dress looking beautiful on me? Is..." I asked a lot of questions about myself, but she cut me off.

"Mrs. Jeon, calm down. Even words can't describe how beautiful you look. You're pretty with and without makeup; that's why the master fell for you," she said, making my cheeks go red.

"Aishh Eunji, that was so cheesy," I said, and we both laughed a little at my words.

"Mrs. Jeon, the master is calling you downstairs, asking if you are ready," one of the maids said, entering the room.

"Yeah, I am done," I stated and made my way towards the living room.

_________

I entered the living room and saw Jungkook gazing out of the big glass window. He seemed to notice my presence and turned around.

My heart skipped a beat when my eyes landed on him

My heart skipped a beat when my eyes landed on him. Oh god, he looks like a prince. A perfect man that every girl desires.

But he ended up with a girl like me, who doesn't even match his standards and beauty. How useless I am.