40 HE

Every time you're there, I'm beggin' you to stay
And when you come close, I just tremble
And every time, you go It's like a knife that cuts right to my soul ~ Jungkook

| y/n's pov|

I am laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
The room is dark. Only the shinning light of moon is present in the room, which is coming through the window.

Mr Jeon's words are still lingering in my mind.

"Y/n stop thinking about him", I said to myself and closed my eyes, trying my best to sleep.

'I am interested to tell you everything that is related to my life, because you're my life'

"Ahhh", I groaned and sat up on the bed. The thoughts of Mr Jeon are making me frustrate now.

Fisting my hairs from both hands, I tried to calm myself.

But all of sudden I saw a shadow on the wall, which is on my left. I quickly looked at the window, which is on my right, but saw no one.

I shrugged off, thinking I am hallucinating

I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. Just then when eyes started to get heavy, I heard a loud noise.

SMASH!

My whole body jolt up, after hearing shuttering sound of something, which came cross through the balcony, next to the window.

My body start trembling, thinking someone is trying to break inside my room.

Gathering my all courage, I stood up and start taking my small steps towards the balcony.

In my way I grabbed a vase, just in case if there is someone in the balcony, I can smash it on his/her face.

Gulping hard, I slowly start opening the glass door of the balcony.

I peeked through the door and roamed my eyes all around the balcony, but to my relief there was no one.

I exhaled sharply, finally releasing my breath which I was holding from past few seconds.

I stepped inside the balcony, feeling cold breeze hitting my body.

I saw a broken flower pot on the floor.

'maybe a cat broke it', I thought, walking near the shattered pieces, with a vase still in my hand.

Suddenly, I felt like someone is standing behind me, making my heartbeat stop.

My body went numb, sweat start forming on my forehead, my hands start shaking.

This time I am hundred percent sure that someone is behind me. I can also hear his breathing sound, as there is silence all over the mansion.

'y/n don't act like coward. You can do this', giving myself some courage, I turned around and swiftly smashed the vase on the person's head.

It is a man. He groaned in pain, placing his hands on his head.

I gasped and took few steps back. Now my whole body is shivering with fear. I thought the person will faint but he didn't even bleed.

"W-who are you?", I asked, trying not to show him that I am scared to death.

The men raised his head and looked at me with his dark orbs, which are shining under moonlight.

I am unable to see his face as he is wearing a mask, with a cap on his head.

In the darkness, I also can't see his figure properly. But I can tell that he is a man by his groaning sound.

"I am sad that you forgot me", he replied in his deep voice, giving me chills.