57 EPILOGUE

| Author's pov|

"Y/n I think there is something wrong with the elevator, it is stuck", Jiwoo replied, dialing someone's number.

"Be calm I am calling someone for our help", Jiwoo said, placing the phone near her ear, as on the other side it was ringing.

"Hello! Mam where are you....we are waiting for you on the second floor", the guard spoke, as soon as he picked up the call.

"Listen I think our elevator is stuck.....do something real quick, y/n is not feeling good", Jiwoo responded, eyeing y/n's figure, which is currently panting heavily.

"Don't worry mam we will do something but we need to inform sir", with that words he cut the call.

"What the- hello hello.....huff", she huffed knowing the possible outcomes of telling Jungkook about this.

"Y/n sit here", Jiwoo made her sit on the floor of the elevator, offering her the water bottle to drink some water.
But y/n refused.

"J-Jiwoo I can't b-breathe...", Y/n stammered, due to her unstable condition.

"Y/n just hold on for some minutes, they are doing something to get us out of here", Jiwoo tried to make her calm, but nothing is working out.

| MEANWHILE |

"Hello", Jungkook spoke, as soon as he answered the phone call.

"Boss there is a problem", once Jungkook heard this statement from the other, he dropped down his pen and continued to wait for the guard to complete his words.

"Mam Jiwoo and Mrs Jeon are stuck inside the elevator", Jungkook frowned upon hearing his sentence.

"As far as I remember we don't have any elevator inside our house", Jungkook said, closing the file on which he was working on.

"A-Actually boss......m-mam came to the mall for s-shopping and now....", The guard didn't spoke further , as he knows that Jungkook understood the rest of the situation.

"Send me your location", Jungkook ordered in the calm yet dangerous tone.

"F*ck it", Jungkook cursed banging his fists on the table, after ending the call.

His face is screaming that anger is building inside him.

He grabbed his car keys and left the office, making his way towards the mall.
________________

"Y/n see they are trying, please try to take deep breaths", Jiwoo suggested, tapping y/n's cheeks.

"J-Jiwoo I can't....m-my b-baby", y/n stuttered, placing her hand on her still not visible baby bump.

"Y/n nothing will happen, please", Jiwoo pleaded trying every possible way from which she can handle y/n's condition.

"Jiwoo.....y/n can you hear", out of blue they heard Jungkook's shouts.

"OPPA...... we are here", Jiwoo stood up and yelled back.

"Don't worry......we are trying", Jungkook replied, assuring her that he will take them out.

"Y/n see oppa is here....please don't lose your consciousness", she said, making her drink water again.

Y/n nodded, trying her best to not to close her eyes.

On the other hand, Jungkook with his guards and the management is trying hard to open the elevator.

The elevator is not that much down. Even if they will open the doors of the elevator, they will be able to get them out.