12 PAIN

I wish I could give you my pain just for a moment. Not to hurt you, but so that you could finally understand how much you've hurt me ~ Jungkook

Sometimes leaving someone is the purest form of love ~ y/n

|Author's pov|

Taehyung waited outside the restaurant for y/n, as he had promised to drop her back safely at her apartment.

He was feeling happy for Jungkook, who had finally found the love of his life, that too a right girl.

He couldn't help but ponder over y/n and Jungkook, not until he saw her running out of the restaurant.

He became apprehensive that Jungkook may have done something wrong, but little did he know that this time their fate was cruel and unfair.

He sprinted towards her and saw her red, swollen eyes due to heavy crying and bruised lips, which were due to Jungkook's harsh kiss. He became more anxious and restless to know what happened inside the restaurant, which resulted in her miserable state.

"Y/n! What happened? Please tell me. Why were you crying?" As soon as he reached near her, he asked her a bundle of questions.

But y/n was not in a position to answer any of his questions. She knew only too well how heavy her heart was when she had to say those stiff and deceitful words to Jungkook. She had suppressed all her feelings to say those words, and her heart was crying more than her eyes.

"Y/n, you're making me worried! Please tell me what happened?" He asked her, but she was only wearing a vacant expression.

The pain she was bearing and the unbearable pain she gave him was eating her. The pain of a broken heart.

But she knows that the pain he was enduring today was much less than the pain he would have to bear after being with her.

Suddenly, she harshly wiped her tears and ran out of there, giving a weak smile to Taehyung to assure him that she was okay, even though she was not.

Taehyung was about to follow her but stopped when he heard a loud thud from inside the restaurant. Without wasting a second, he paced inside the restaurant, but the scene in front of him bewildered his eyes.

Jungkook was destructing the whole restaurant, like a psycho beast. On the other hand, the whole staff was just gaping at him, flinching time to time. They didn't have the courage to stop him because they valued their lives.

Taehyung, for a minute, processed everything and then slowly walked towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" He muttered. He didn't want to make him more furious than he already was.

Jungkook, for a second, halted and took a glance at Taehyung. Jungkook's eyes were fully dark and red with anger and pain. His whole body was trembling and fuming in rage.

Taehyung's heart ached seeing Jungkook like this. He had last seen him like this after his parents died, and he blamed himself for not being able to save them. After that, he never saw him this fierce and hurt. But today, he saw Jungkook like this again after losing another important person in his life.

Taehyung got a clue of what might have happened.

Jungkook again started destroying every single thing in the restaurant. His both hands were bleeding, but he cared less about that. When the pain in your heart is unendurable, you care less about your physical pain.

"Jungkook, stop! Your hands are bleeding!" Taehyung tried to control him, but all in vain. Jungkook was not in his right senses to listen to anyone.

On the other hand, Taehyung got more worried. He didn't know how to stop him, not for ruining the restaurant but for ruining himself.