28 TRUTH

I wanna stay with you just like the stars shining bright...just take it all, I'm nothing without your love, I promise I'll never leave you love. my heart is beating cause of you' ~ Jimin
(From his ost)

|Author's pov|

"Mrs. Jeon is suffering from a disease called leukemia, which is blood cancer. It is in her second stage. There is only a 40% chance that she will survive." As soon as the doctor completed his words, a hard punch landed on his face. It was none other than Jungkook who had punched him.

"YOU MORON, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE BARKING?" Jungkook shouted, grabbing the doctor's collar afterward.

The doctor's throat became dry after seeing the furious mafia in front of him. Words were not coming out of his mouth.

Jungkook's mind was refusing to accept the painful reality. He just wanted to hear from him that everything he said was not true, that it was all a lie. But it wasn't.

"M-mr. J-jeon.... p-please," the doctor stammered, pleading with him. But the person in front of him was deaf to his pleas.

Unable to control the rage building inside him, mixed with pain, Jungkook started mercilessly punching the doctor.

He made the doctor lie on the floor and sat on his stomach, delivering more hard punches.

Liam, along with Jungkook's other guards, rushed towards Jungkook and tried to hold him. But they failed miserably in capturing the aggressive Jungkook.

"Say that again. I SAID SAY THAT AGAIN THAT SHE IS SUFFERING FROM A DISEASE. FREAKING SAY IT AGAIN," Jungkook shouted, clutching the doctor's collar and jerking his body.

Jungkook had beaten him to the extent that the doctor was almost unconscious, and his own knuckles had started bleeding again.

"Boss, leave him," one of his guards said, hoping Jungkook would listen to him. But he was wrong.

Getting up from the doctor, Jungkook started beating his guard, showing no mercy. His heart was in so much agony; it felt like someone was stabbing it continuously.

"My love will be fine. No one can take her away from me. DID YOU UNDERSTAND?" Jungkook kept blabbering that while beating the hell out of his men.

On the other hand, Taehyung had just entered the hospital. Taehyung had been trying to contact y/n for a long time to discuss her health after Mr. Choi told him about her condition. But he couldn't get a chance to meet her.

Having no other option, he called Liam to help him meet y/n, but he came to know that she was admitted to the hospital. Without wasting any time, Taehyung came to the hospital.

After learning the number of y/n's room from the receptionist, Taehyung reached the second floor.

But he frowned in confusion when he saw a crowd gathered around, and doctors and nurses running back and forth.

"Oh shit, that's Jungkook," Taehyung mumbled, looking at Jungkook beating everyone in path. His guards were trying their best to stop him.

Taehyung's heart sank as he watched Jungkook's actions.

"Hey, Jungkook, stop," Taehyung said, holding Jungkook's arm.

Hearing a familiar voice, Jungkook looked towards the owner.

"Tae," Jungkook whispered his name, looking at him with bloodshot eyes filled with thousands of emotions.

Out of the blue, Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly. No matter how much Jungkook showed that he hated him, he couldn't. How could he hate a person who had been there for him when no one else was? Taehyung was the one who had given him a shoulder to cry on after his parents' death. He was the one who had helped him confess his love to y/n.