05 SCARED

|Author's pov|

Jungkook leans back in his chair, spinning his pen absently in one hand. Y/N was on his mind all night, and he was unable to sleep.

Now, he is waiting restlessly in his cabin for Taehyung, his impatience growing with each passing minute.

"Where are you, Taehyung?" he groans, his frustration mounting. He runs his fingers through his hair, his mind racing with questions.

Just as he's about to reach for his phone, the door creaks open, revealing a panting Taehyung.

Taehyung strode towards the sofa and collapsed onto it, his chest heaving with each breath.

Jungkook was still trying to process what had just happened. "Taehyung, what in the world is going on?!" Jungkook attempted to ask, but Taehyung cut him off.

"Aish! J-jungk-kook... first, let me...catch my...breath," Taehyung stuttered, his breathing still labored. He placed his hand on his chest in an effort to calm himself. Jungkook scoffed at his friend's behavior, clearly annoyed.

"You're acting like you just ran a marathon," Jungkook observed, his gaze taking in Taehyung's sweat-covered body. Finally, Taehyung's breathing returned to normal.

"I ran up all the stairs just to give you information about your special person, and you're treating me like this," Taehyung complained, pouting adorably.

"Mr. Taehyung, if you're done complaining, give me the information you came here for," Jungkook demanded, growing impatient. Taehyung glared at him.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, noticing Taehyung's disappointed expression.

Taehyung muttered "Bloody rascal" just loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asked, hurrying over to Taehyung. Taehyung quickly stood up and raised his hand to signal Jungkook to stop.

"Nothing," Taehyung replied with a nervous smile. "I said my sweet bunny."

Jungkook looked skeptical. "You better have," he said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Now that your little show is over, give me information about her," Jungkook demanded in a stern tone.

"What's in it for me if I give you that information?" Taehyung asked, smirking.

"Kim Taehyung, if you don't give me that information, I will throw you out of the window!" Jungkook yelled.

"Okay, okay! Bunny, don't get angry. I will give it to you," Taehyung said, smirking, as he handed Jungkook a red file. Jungkook snatched the file from Taehyung's hand.

As Jungkook was about to open the file, he noticed Taehyung peering over his shoulder impatiently.

"Is there something you need, Taehyung? You can go now," Jungkook ordered.

"Jungkook-nahh, please let me see the information about the girl you're so desperate to know about," Taehyung whined.

Jungkook scowled and replied, "Mr. Kim, I can't let you see the information about her."

"Ohh, Mr. Jeon, I see. The biggest mafia in Asia is in love," Taehyung teased him, his words dripping with sarcasm. Jungkook's face contorted with anger, and he balled his fists at his sides, but Taehyung was already running toward the door, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Bye, Jeon bunny," Taehyung giggled as he stuck his tongue out at him and disappeared into the hallway. Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh.

"This child will never grow up," he muttered and sat on his chair.