08 ONCE IN MY ARMS

|Author's Pov|

Jungkook was deeply immersed in his work when his guard, whom he had entrusted with the responsibility of safeguarding y/n, called him.

He picked up the phone in a hurry, placing it near his ear.

"Hello," Jungkook said, his tone anxious.

"B-Boss, Miss Jiwoo paid a visit to Miss y/n's apartment, and after a while, they both departed. P-Presently, they are at a c-club," the guard stuttered, well aware of the impending storm.

"Send me the location right now," Jungkook commanded, ending the call.

He slammed his fist on the table, attempting to control his anger.

"What in the world are they doing at a club? And Jiwoo, she did not even took my permission, despite being aware of how dangerous it could be for her and y/n," Jungkook thought, gathering his belongings.

As he was about to leave, his phone beeped, indicating that the guard had sent him the location.

He picked up his phone and stormed out of his office.

|At the club|

Jungkook entered the club, accompanied by his bodyguards, and began searching for y/n and Jiwoo.

"I swear to God, once I find Jiwoo, I am going to be so hard on her for coming here and also bringing y/n to this disgusting place," Jungkook thought as he continued to search.

He looked around but couldn't find them.

He rushed towards the VIP area, hoping they would be there.

As he was heading there, he heard a girl screaming for help.

His intuition told him that he should check it out.

He sprinted towards the direction of the scream.

But the sight that met his eyes made him furious. He clenched his fists.

Y/n was pleading an old man to leave her alone, but he was dragging her.

Jungkook realized that the man was drunk. He smirked, knowing that this was the last day of his life.

"SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH"

Jungkook's eyebrows raised in surprise as he heard a sudden growl. He turned his head in the direction of the sound.

It was Jungwoon.

"What on earth is he doing here?" Jungkook thought as Jungwoon strode towards the man who was holding y/n by her forearm.

Jungwoon began punching the man, and the crowd gathered around them, watching the spectacle.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, feeling his anger rise.

He wanted to help y/n, but he knew he couldn't do anything right now, especially with Jungwoon there.

"Just wait, y/n. Once you will be in my arms, I'll protect you from the whole world. I'll keep you forever in my embrace. I'll never let you go," Jungkook thought as he approached them.

"Jungwoon stop", Jungkook ordered calmly.

Ignoring Jungkook's command, Jungwoon was about to punch the man again when Jungkook spoke up.

"I SAID STOP... DIDN'T I?" he shouted, releasing his anger on Jungwoon after everything that had happened.

"But hyung, this bastard tried-" Jungwoon tried to explain the situation, but Jungkook cut him off by raising his hand.