35 GONE

'END OF MISERY'

"Come and sit close to my coffin.....
Whisper in my ear that you love me and make my heart vibrate one last time, even after I die......."

| Author's pov|

"Taehyung please let me go. You heard she is in danger", Jungkook yelled, trying to get out of the bodyguards grip, that are holding him firmly.

"Jungkook you can't even stand properly, then how are you going to save her", Taehyung said, placing his hand on Jungkook's arm.

Yanking Taehyung's hand away and looking at him with deadly eyes, Jungkook spoke, "I WILL DO WHATEVER IT WILL COST TO SAVE HER......LET ME GO".

This time Jungkook start struggling more aggressively, making bodyguards almost stumbled back.

"You freaks LEAVE ME.....I am your boss", Jungkook shouted at his guards. But they didn't budge, as they know it is important for their boss to stay at hospital.

Taehyung sighed seeing his friend this state. He finally came to the conclusion that, he should not cage Jungkook like this. Because Taehyung know that he will not stay here at any cost. So what's the point of wasting time like this.

"Leave him", Taehyung ordered, shifting his gaze at guards. They were looking stunned by hearing Taehyung but as per his orders they withdraw their hands from Jungkook.

Before Jungkook could even react, the door opened with a loud thud, making everyone present in the room to look at the direction of the door.

"Jiwoo", Taehyung whispered, being shocked by her sudden appearance. Not only Taehyung but the others also looked at her with wide opened mouth.

"O-oppa.....how are y-you?", Jiwoo asked, marching towards her brother. But all the men present in room is to stunned to speak.

"O-oppa....", She cried out, hugging Jungkook tightly. While Jungkook didn't even move or hug her back.

"W-why are y-you n-not s-speaking oppa?", Jiwoo stuttered, pulling herself back from Jungkook.

"Who are you?", Jungkook spoke finally breaking the silence. But his voice is not even showing a tint of love and happiness after seeing his sister after a long time.

On the other hand, Jiwoo wriggled her eyebrows in confusion, after hearing her brother's question.

"O-oppa.....what-", Jiwoo tried to question him back, but Jungkook stop her by showing his hand.

"The day you stepped out of my mansion, is the day my sister died. Now I am no longer your brother", Jungkook spat, looking at her with enraged eyes.

Deep down, he is relieve that she is safe. He want to hug his sister tightly and tell his all sorrows to her, ask about her life. But one thing is stopping him to do so. That is, she runaway with the son of their parents murderers.

He don't have any problem that she love someone and refused to marry Taehyung. But the only problem is that she love suga, although she know who he is.

"Taehyung tell her to go away", Jungkook asked, turning his face away from Jiwoo.

The tears finally start flowing from her watery eyes. She is feeling devastated after seeing her brother turning his back from her.

As soon as, she came to know that Jungkook is in hospital and he got shot, she rushed to meet him, leaving all the things behind.

She was happy, when she saw Jungkook standing infront of her fine. But now he is pushing her away.