24 LUST

|Jungkook's pov|

Here I am, sitting on the couch near the bed, waiting for my doll to wake up.

It's already morning, and I haven't slept all night, thinking about what she is hiding from me. I am mafia, so it is really easy for me to guess that something is suspicious.

No matter what you are hiding from me, my love, I will figure it out in my own way. And I will make that reason pay for keeping my soul away from me, for creating obstacles in our beautiful life.

I stood up and went near her sleeping figure. I bent down to her level and caressed her cheek.

"You are so precious to me. I went through so much trouble to get you, and now there is no way I am going to give up on you," I whispered and walked out of the room, not before kissing her cheek.
___________________

"Speak," I said while sitting on the couch, placing my gun on the table in front of me.

"M-master, we tried our best to make her eat, but Mrs. J-jeon kept refusing us," Eunji stammered.

I sharply glared at her and the maids beside her. Due to their negligence, she is in this condition.

"In which century do we live?" I questioned. They all looked at me with confused expressions.

"Should I repeat myself?" I said calmly yet dangerously, which was enough to make them shiver.

"21st century," one of them replied.

"Exactly... So what are these damn mobile phones for? You could've called me and told me that she is not eating. HUH?" I shouted, frustrated with their carelessness.

"Should I make you guys pay for it or your families?" I smirked while grabbing the gun from the table. Their eyes widened. I can feel fear rushing through their bodies.

"M-master...no...please....we are sorry.... please spare us..." Eunji begged, getting on her knees and pleading in front of me.

I was about to say something, but an angelic voice interrupted me.

"Jungkook? Eunji? What's going on?"

That's when I saw my love coming downstairs with slow steps, supporting her body with the rail.

I strode towards her and helped her by holding her waist.
I made her sit on the couch.

"Who told you to come here? You should rest," I said coldly, standing in front of her. I am also angry with her because she didn't take care of herself, knowing what she means to me.

"Jungkook, I am fine. But what is going on here? Why is Eunji on her knees?" She inquired, eyeing Eunji and the other maids who are trembling with fear.

I signaled them to leave, and they obeyed without uttering anything.

I sat near y/n, still maintaining my stern expression.

"Why did you skip your meals?" I asked, making eye contact with her.
She looked down.

"I am asking you something.... don't test my patience," I said, gritting my teeth. I am getting pissed with each passing second because she is not replying to me.

"IS YOUR HEALTH A JOKE TO YOU?" I yelled, standing up from the couch.
I clutched her arm, making her stand up. But her next action caught me off guard. She pushed me away with all her force.

"Why do you care?" She said raising her voice. Now her words made me shocked, as well as confused. What the heck! Here I am, dying, worried about her, and she is saying why do I care.