53 UNREVEALED TRUTH

| Author's pov |

"Because your and oppa's little one is on the way".

Y/n's mouth opened in the utmost shock. She can't believe what she just heard.

"W-what?", She said, letting her tears fall from her mesmerizing eyes. She is crying because of happiness, sadness, agony.

Jiwoo sat near her and hugged her tightly and mumbled, "you're two weeks pregnant y/n".

Hugging her back, she burst out, crying her heart out.

"J-Jung-kook", she screamed, hiccuping.

"Shhh.....y/n calm down it's not good for the baby. Everything will be alright", Jiwoo consoled her, stroking her back.

"I am leaving", Taehyung informed, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Y/n pulled away the hug and sniffed, "I-I will also go with you".

"No you can't-", Taehyung tried to refuse her but she is not ready to listen to him.

"I will go with you no matter what and if you will not take me with you then I myself will go", she threatened, gathered herself up.

Taehyung sighed and glanced at Jiwoo, she nodded her head, indicating him to agree with her. She knows that y/n is able to do what she is saying for Jungkook.

Taking a quick glimpse of Jiwoo one last time, Taehyung walked out. From yesterday, he is ignoring Jiwoo after what happened between them last night.

On the other hand Jiwoo don't know the reason behind his avoidance. She don't remember what happened that night. Next day she just woke up in Taehyung's room, alone. She thought maybe she slept there by mistake and it's normal. But Taehyung's ignorance is bothering her.
__________________

Taehyung and y/n with tons of guards, finally reached at the place where they traced Jungkook's phone location. They left Jiwoo at home, with Daehyun.

The sun is about rise but it's still dark.

Getting out of the car, y/n walked near the Liam, who is holding the tracker in his hands.

"Liam?", She looked at him with questionable face.

"Mrs Jeon we are near. But the location is showing in the forest", liam answered, scanning the tracker.

"Than let's go there", y/n said and turned towards the direction of trees which is leading to the deep forest.

But her steps halted when, Taehyung clutched her wrist.

"Y/n are you mad. You can't go inside the forest in this condition. There are many wild animals, it's not save", Taehyung warned in the strict tone. He know that she is Behaving childish, because she want Jungkook back at any cost but he need to think from brain not heart.

"Taehyung leave my hand. I will find Jungkook", y/n said trying to free herself from his grip, but Taehyung tightened it.

"Y/n don't force me to do things which I don't want to. Just stay here, and we will go inside the forest", Taehyung responded, dragging her towards the car direction.

"Taehyung let go . LEAVE ME", she yelled, trying her best to remove his hand from her wrist but all gone in vain.

Opening the car door, he pushed her inside the car, making sure not to hurt her in any way.

"Taehyung p-please don't do this to m-me", she pleaded him, but it seems like Taehyung is deaf to hear her pleadings. He Just want to make sure that she and the baby is safe in Jungkook's absence.