56 REVEALED

| Author's pov|

"Mind explaining what you was doing their", Jungkook asked, placing his hands on either side of y/n.

Y/n gulped, facing his bare chest, rather than his face.

Jungkook just took a shower after coming back, along with y/n's help. He is just wearing his sweatpants.

Doctor already did Jungkook's check up and told him to do bed rest for atleast a week. He also prescribed few medicines with healthy diet.

Now they were all set to eat their breakfast, as it is already morning, but Jungkook trapped her in between his arms, demanding for an explanation.

"I-I..... y-you......m-me", y/n stuttered thinking about an solid reason from which she can deceive Jungkook.

"Love you are well aware of that how dangerous it could be for you, than why?", He spoke against her neck, inhaling her scent which he missed crazily in these days.

"Continue to speak, I am not going to leave you until and unless you give me a reason from which I can be convinced", he added, now sucking a particular spot on her collarbone.

"Mmmm.... J-Jungkook", a sinful moan came out of her mouth, as a result of the pleasure he is giving her.

He raised his head, after painting good three to four marks of him there.

"Since you couldn't convince me with your words, so now you have to convince me other way", Jungkook said licking his lower lip sensually and tucking his lips up in a smirk afterwards.

Y/n looked at him with her Bambi eyes, looking so small under him.

"Come let's eat breakfast..........and be ready for tonight", he whispered the last part in her ear and licked her earlobe.

Jungkook took few steps back and gestured her to sit on the bed.

She stroll towards the bed and sat on it.
While, Jungkook sat infront of her.

Y/n was rubbing her palm nervously, thinking he is angry after seeing her there but what if he came to know that she came there while carrying their unborn baby.

Plus there is still weight on her heart, that she have to reveal this big news to him, when and how she doesn't know.

"My love......stop taking stress and eat", he said placing his one hand on her thigh and other hand brought forward the spoon filled with food near her lips.

She opened her mouth and he made her eat the first bite.

After they both were done, Jungkook called a maid telling her to take the empty plates away.

After she left Jungkook made y/n sat on his laps.

She panicked and stood up hastily, making Jungkook frown.

"Y-you are not ok.....your ribs will get hurt again", she uttered, when she saw his puzzled expressions.

He pulled her towards him, causing her to land on his laps again.

"I don't care, as long as you're here with me", he muttered, tightening his grip around her.

"Now tell me why are you being uncomfortable around me. I was just two days away from you and that made you distant from me", he continued his sentence, while brushing his nose against her's.

She stared at him with her soft gaze and sighed.

"Jungkook there is something that I want to tell but not now. You have to wait a little. And I am not uncomfortable around you, it's just I missed your presence so much", she replied, wrapping her hands around his neck.