42 MESSED UP

| After three days |
| Jungkook's pov|

Right now I am sitting in the nearby park of the hospital.

Sighing, I roamed my eyes on the light blue sky, with fewer clouds.

Moving my gaze on the surrounding, I saw a couple walking while holding eachother's hand. The lady is holding a baby in her arms, while the man is also holding a baby. The babies are looking like twins.

They're looking like a complete family. Like they want nothing more or less. Like they're enough for eachother.

The man placed his babies in the baby carrier and faced the lady. He kissed her forehead and cupped her cheeks. She smiled sweetly at him.

They both sat on the bench. The lady placed her head on the man's shoulder, chitchatting with him. Both are giggling and laughing with eachother. They don't care about their surroundings. They only care about eachother. Only eachother's presence matters for them.

A tear escaped from my eye. This is the family I dreamed to have with my y/n, but here I am sitting alone.

That day after two years when my doll woke up, I thought that now my all pain and misery will end. But guess what it was just starting. I am suffering more then before.

After the incident of three days ago, she is not in her right mind. She is constantly having panic attacks and due to the extreme fear she faint more frequently. She is scared of that person, who attacked her that night. Doctor also told that, her mind is replying the horrifying incidents of the past.

I am helpless. I am freaking helpless. I can't do anything. I am just sitting and watching my love in this condition.

I just visit her when she get panic attacks, the rest of the day I sit in the corridor near her room. I don't spend my time sitting near her, because now I can't see her in this condition. I feel so much pathetic, when she gain her senses and again faint just because of the fear and panic.

I feel like beating myself, when I see her in pain and I can't do anything for her. All I can do is to calm her when she get panic attack. She start fearing from the people around her, she don't let anyone touch her unless or until it is me. She only calm in my embrace. Only my warmth can calm her fear.

Now I don't even have hope to live a happy life, I guess I will suffer for the rest of my life.

I sadly chuckled at my own life. Wiping my tears I closed my eyes to relax. But I can't even to that. The happy memories which we spent together start flashing in my mind.

"Mr Jeon, doctor is asking you to sign discharge papers of your wife", opening my eyes, I saw a nurse standing at a distance infront of me.

"I am coming", I said without any emotion and she left. I sighed and gathered myself again, like everyday I do after breaking down.

| Author's pov |

Today y/n is going to discharge from the hospital. Although her condition is not stable but there is no benefit of staying at hospital, that's why doctor's allowed her to go home.

After doing all the discharging formalities, Jungkook went to y/n's hospital room, to take her home with him.

He opened the door and saw y/n sitting on the bed, hugging her legs looking outside the window.

Jungkook's eyes soften. He marched towards her and stood infront of her.

"Y/n let's go home", he said, giving her a faint smile.

She shift her eyes on him and looked at him with her empty eyes.

"I will not go with you. I will shift to my apartment", she spoke, again moving her eyes towards window.