19 GOTCHA

And in the middle of my chaos, there was you ~ y/n
______________________________________

|Author's pov|

Jungkook was on the verge of shooting himself, but he stopped when he heard a familiar scream.

"Boss, isn't that Miss Y/N?" Liam asked, hoping that Jungkook would abandon the idea of shooting himself. Jungkook indeed did.

Jungkook's eyes began to glisten with hope at the possibility of seeing his love again. His heart started beating faster and louder than before, his soul seemed to return to his body, and his eyes welled up with tears, feeling euphoria as he realized that this wasn't the end for him and Y/N.

Jungkook lowered his gun and wasted no time. He started running towards the direction from which he had heard Y/N's scream.

A few moments later, Jungkook, along with his guards, arrived at the area where the scream had come from. The scene before them left their eyes wide open.

Y/N was sitting on the ground, tightly shutting her eyes, avoiding the view in front of her. Meanwhile, a hungry wolf was approaching her with an intense hunger in its eyes.

"Y/N!" Jungkook shouted, looking at Y/N with a mix of shock and concern.

Y/N heard Jungkook's voice and opened her eyes. As their gazes met, they exchanged a look filled with love and adoration. They both got lost in each other's eyes, as if no one else existed around them. In that moment, they were all they needed.

However, reality came crashing back when the wolf growled and started approaching Y/N more quickly.

Y/N snapped back to her senses and saw the hungry wolf closing in. Panic surged through her.

"What should I do?" She thought, torn between the threat of the wolf and the impending danger from the man she knew as a beast. Neither option seemed convincing.

Before anyone could react, Y/N began to get up, preparing to dash away. However, the wolf grew even more furious and ran towards her. Her eyes widened, and tears started rolling down her cheeks once again.

"Y/N, DON'T YOU DARE MOVE!" Jungkook's voice echoed with a mixture of command and desperation, as if his own life depended on Y/N's actions- which, in a way, it did.

Y/N questioned whether he was telling her or threatening her, freezing her in place.

In the next moment, Y/N witnessed Jungkook aiming his gun at the wolf and firing. The wolf emitted a painful groan before collapsing on the ground, lying unconscious in a pool of its own blood.

Y/N's breath hitched as she took in the scene before her. She had never witnessed such a dreadful sight in her life. Although the creature was a wolf and not a human, the sight was still unsettling.

Overwhelmed and frightened, Y/N took a step back, her watery eyes fixed on the wolf. Jungkook was quick to react, reaching out and grabbing her arm, forcing her attention onto him.

"Where did you think you were going?" Jungkook asked, his face reddened with anger.

His anger on her leaving him alone, risking her own safety, almost tearing his very soul from his body, his heartbeat from his heart.

Y/N gazed at Jungkook with tearful eyes. Her heart ached as she observed his emotional turmoil.

Deep down, she knew that he had cried; his eyes were a witness to that fact. Despite his claims, he couldn't deny the truth that Y/N was the only girl he loved and would always love, no matter the circumstances. Love couldn't be buried.