SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello guys, it's been awhile. I want to give you an update on what's going on, in case you weren't aware and because I kind of need the help. Kind of desperately. Plus, it's the reason why I haven't set up a vacations writing schedule.

So, here's the deal:

My mom died in October, 2021. She lived in Guatemala for years, and I don't live there since I was like, 12.
There is a huge huge debt on the house, and if it's either not sold by the end of the month or 500$ are not paid at the end of the month; the bank is going to take it and my little brother (who is 11 years old) and I are gonna lose it and everything in it.

But all of my mom's, my brother's, and MY belongings are still there; all our books, clothes, toys, plushies, etc. Everything from our childhood we consider precious and value and everything we want to keep from mom and our own things that we still use like books and clothing.
And while it might be easy for some to say that 'hey, these are just things, let go of materialism'; it is not doable in these circumstances nor fair to us. Maybe if I was 30, but I am not. I am 19 years old and a full time student.
I am not ready to lose everything. We are not.

Mom's family was supposed to help me rescue our belongings, but they have washed their hands of the matter, even though they PROMISED me to help us. Now we will lose everything because I have no money to get our things back, as a 19 year old full time student, living with her single dad in an apartment.

We just don't have the money for it 😔.

Please, if any of you can help me with ideas on what to do, or commission me an artwork, or want to help somehow, please do so if you can
I wouldn't say anything about this if I didn't really mean it and need the help. I wouldn't do this under any other circumstances but I need the help. Please.
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Contact me through my insta dms @nyaxhq, or private messages here on wattpad, or the comments or anything. I'll work on setting up a paypal donation so anyone can help if they can or want to. Any help will be immensely appreciated 🙏🏻🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
Finally set up ko-fi commissions.
Link to my ko-fi so you can request commissions. Don't worry, you don't need a ko-fi account, just paypal or credit/debit card
https://ko-fi.com/rockyniax

If you can't commission me or donate it's okay 😊, you can also just share my ko-fi page with other people, don't be shy to ask me anything.