Chapter 1: Graduation

(A/N): Italics are thoughts.

(Y/N) yawned and stretched, not wanting to leave her comfy bed. It was morning, the sunlight illuminated her messy room.

Ugh....what a drag...There's school today...

She sighed and stood up, her hair a complete mess. She tried to smile and bumped her fists against each other. I can do this!

"Yosh! Another day...I can do this!" She exclaimed, trying to be confident. But she was so exhausted...

Ugh... She groaned and put on her ninja clothes; the black sleeveless tanktop that had straps falling from her shoulders, her grey shorts, and weapon holder. She slipped on her fingerless black gloves and tied her hair in ponytails.

Yosh! Naruto must be waiting for me at the academy already...I mustn't be late!

~><><><~

"Listen up! Since Naruto missed it, everyone we'll have to redo the Transformation Jutsu exam!" Iruka sensei exclaimed. Naruto had gotten in trouble in the morning and Iruka had gone to catch him.

"Eh!" (Y/N) said with a whine. But that one's so boring!

The others protested from their seats, while the Uchiha just hmphed.

"Line up and transform into me perfectly!"

Ugh! (Y/N) groaned in frustration. She sat next to Naruto,who looked guilty. Duckbutt was behind them, with his poker face. Ino and Pinkie were arguing about who would impress Duckbutt with her transformation. (Y/N) rolled her (E/C) eyes at the fangirls. Plain idiots...Because I act like Sasuke, people often think I'm related to him or interested in him. Of course, that's not true. It's just the way I am, I act like this in front of people who aren't close to me, but the real me is more like Naruto.

Iruka called each of them. Duckbutt didn't even use his hands.

As expected from my rival... (Y/N) glared at Duckbutt's butt head, glaring holes into his skull.

"Naruto Uzumaki!"

Naruto did his sexy jutsu. (Y/N) giggled quietly, looking away. Oh Naruto... She held her laughter. Iruka was furious...and had a nosebleed. He scolded Naruto for not being serious about the test.

"(Y/N) Ryudo!"

She sighed and stood up, hands in her shorts' pockets. She walked to the front of the class. The boys stared at her with hearts in their eyes, except for Naruto and Sasuke, who merely blushed.

She groaned and just stood there, before transforming into Iruka. She got the scar,facial expressions, headband, and outfit perfectly.

"Perfect (Y/N)!" Iruka smiled.

She cheered in her mind. Yesh!! But kept a poker face on the outside.

"You did it!" Naruto cheered from his seat. She smiled a little bit, saluting with her two fingers wave.

"I'll have to punish you for this Naruto." Iruka said. Naruto pouted and (Y/N) chuckled at his demise. "Don't worry Naru, I'll help!"

*A few hours later*

"Man-" (Y/N) grumbled. "This sucks." Naruto finished.

They were hanging from ropes, cleaning the graffitti Naruto had made on the Hokage's stone faces.

"C'mon you two! The faster you get it done the faster you go home!" Iruka cheered from below.

Why does this always happen to us? I wasn't even the one who made the graffitti this time....although I did do it last time...😅. (Y/N) sulked mentally, rubbing the paint off. But it doesn't matter how late I get home...There's no one there...Not anymore...