AUTHOR'S NOTE: UPDATE SCHEDULE AND MORE!

Hi everyone! If you've read my past note, you know that things have been.... hard for me, the last couple of months (not to say years really). It has really made my depression rear its ugly head back at me from the hell pit I thought I managed to get out of.

Last time I got better because I had deep self-hatred for myself, my body, and who I was, etc. That self-hatred was my motivation; it made me determined to get better one way or another and change myself.
However, now that I don't have that deep, horrible self-hatred, I pretty much have no real strong enough motivation to get out of depression. Again. Last time what really helped make the change was burying myself into an iron clad routine that set me up for exercise to relax and get muscles, good sleep, good eating habits, and also just writing and drawing every day.

I wanna do the same thing again, even though it's gonna be super hard. In truth, I was going to start on January the 1st, but... well, as I said, without a strong motivator, it's hard to get into it.

But I'm seriously gonna try this time, starting February 1st. I'm hoping you'll be cheering me on and helping me get there with your support ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)。

So, without further ado, this is going to be the schedule!

Hehehe! This is the part of the schedule that matters to you: the updates and the streams (cuz yes, I decided that I wanna try twitch cuz I'm a student with no idea for the future

Hehehe! This is the part of the schedule that matters to you: the updates and the streams (cuz yes, I decided that I wanna try twitch cuz I'm a student with no idea for the future.and plus, it helps me showcase my art and it's fun).
It is Monday to Saturday, from left to right. So I have about 3/4 hours for writing, which is an average of the time needed, if I don't make chapters too long. The shortest animes are first (well, pretty much, just ignore AOT) because I want to finish to fanfics ASAP.
The Attack on Titan might not have new chaps at first though, because I really really need to pretty much rethink the whole thing cuz I wrote it before well, before everyone really knew wth AOT was really about, so I gotta rethink everything first and edit past chapters so it fits with the actual real plot of the anime and manga.

I'll be doing twitch streams on my twitch channel @rockynia. Tuesdays will be a whatever stream, art or gaming, but in spanish. Fridays and Saturdays will be art and games, but in english. Although to be fair, the game stream will be mostly english AND a lot of spanish cursing every time I mess up lol. Yes my mic is shit right now, but I'll get an actual mic at some point, for now I'm just using my headphones' mic.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1280077530

The streams are actually going to be starting at 1:00 pm PST (Pacific Time) approximately, so head on to the channel to check them out and hang out if you wanna, make conversation with me, ask me stuff and such 😊.

This schedule is going to be like this up until college classes start again, which will be on March 28. After that, I'll make a new schedule and share it with you guys 😊.

Thank you all for the love and support, I can't believe we've reached 101K!!! It's amazing! I'm hoping you support me and stay with me during this month as I try to keep up with the schedule! 😊