(UPDATE NOTE GUYS! READ! IMPORTANT!)

Okaaay guys, I got a big announcement!!!
...

...

*deep breath*

The hiatus on everything will stop on August 31 I declare people!!!

My writer's block is not gone. But I believe the only way to break it down, is to continue trying and exercising and practicing my writing skills. So no matter what!

I'll settle up the schedule like this:

Monday: Attack on Titan story, the Spiked Titan Erenxreader. Aaand the Brothers of Blood (DLxreader)
Tuesday: Akame ga Kill.(harem with reader)
Wednesday: HEROES! Izukuxreader, fanfic of My Hero Academia.
Thursday: The Dragon and The Fox, Narutoxreader.
Friday and Saturday: Both Aladdin's Sister and Assassin's Light chaps will be published/written during these time lapse, because their chaps usually take a looooong time to write. Aladdin's sister is a magixreader, and Assassin's Light is a Killuaxreader.

Now, the Meliodasxreader story is still gonna be on hiatus  because of editing, and because I'm trying to figure out how to put the manga stuff in there cuz frickin Netflix hasn't released the second season of the 7 deadly sins!!! *sigh* Right, and my tokyo ghoul one will be..postponed let's say, at least until I finish the Akame ga Kill one and a spot opens in my schedule.

Soo, there it is people. I'll be back soon! As promised! I'm a woman of her word! 😎