BONUS: Ryudo Clan!

The Ryudo Clan, also known as the 'Dragon Children', has been Konoha's strongest for centuries. It is said that the reason they're called 'Dragon Children' is not simply because of their threatening appearance and demeanour. There is a legend among the clan that the first Ryudo, were a small family of five ninjas, who took care of an injured dragon. When the dragon healed, it blessed the family in return for their kindness, promising to always watch over them and their descendants, giving them a part of his gifts. As the dragon blessed the family, they became the first Ryudo, slowly becoming the strongest clan in Konohagakure. The dragon's name was Tetsuryo.

The clan members held a part of Tetsuryo's spirit, and when a clan member died, the part they held was transfered to a newborn Ryudo. The clan was divided in two branches: the Head Family, and the Brotherhood branch. The Brotherhood branch was in charge of protecting the little ones who still had no control over their dragon gifts and/or parts.

The Ryudo lived in harmony with Tetsuryo's spirit for decades. And so, their clan symbol was this:

 And so, their clan symbol was this:

Until, a splinter faction emerged in the clan

They tampered with the dragon's spirit.

And turned him into a Tailed Demon.

The relationship betweeen the clan members and their respective parts of Tetsuryo's spirit crumbled, and the clan was forced to contain Tetsuryo's spirit in a jewel infused with chakra. As they lost their respective spirit parts, they lost part of their dragon gifts.

Until, approximately a decade ago, the jewel broke. Tetsuryo the Thirteen Tailed Dragon broke out, and went into a rampage, around the same time the Nine Tailed Fox. Both beasts caused havoc, before being trapped inside newborns.

The dragon inside a Ryudo, the fox inside an Uzumaki.

The young Ryudo, a newborn girl, gained all the dragon's gifts that long ago had been equally divided among the clan members. And she gained the clan's secret doujutsu.

A few years after the beast's incarceration, the Ryudo Clan was massacred by a member of the Head Family branch; the leader's older daughter. The only survivor was the leader's younger daughter, the host of the Thirteen Tailed Dragon, Tetsuryo. And the eldest daughter, of course.

(A/N): The picture belongs to me, the author, PikachuGeeky, so don't use it as your own!! Ahem, back to the story

(A/N): The picture belongs to me, the author, PikachuGeeky, so don't use it as your own!! Ahem, back to the story.Btw, Tetsuryo looks like Acnologia from Fairy Tail, the only difference is that it has thirteen tails. Also, small note!: Ryume was a mistake, it is actually called Ryūgan!!! Please remember! Also, Shindame, is actually Shinegan! So remember!

The special Kekkei Genkai of the Ryudo Clan! : Ryu no me: Dragon Eye.

But known as Ryūgan of course, as it was a doujutsu.

• 1st stage: the pupil turns thin, like a snake's. And the eye color changes to blueish purple. The user gains speed, ridiculous strength, and a small amount of the dragon's chakra. And a few black scales on his face.

•2nd stage: the pupil gains a diamond shape, with a purple line across and a vertical blue line. The iris turns a purplish pink. User gains more strength, speed, agility, more of the dragon's chakra, and acute senses. Ears turn slightly pointed. The previously black scales now appear on the fingertips, which now have claws.

•3rd stage: the pupil turns into weird thin shape. Iris turns orange, and three black circles appear on it. Eyes turn more reptile-like. User gains more of the dragon's chakra, and a field of vision of 290 degrees. The third stage also functions the same as the Sharingan. The scales now cover the arms, cheeks, and eyelids, and have a blue tone to them.

Ryūgan's secret form, Shinegan (death eye): the pupil turns thin and with diamond shapes above and on the bottom. The iris turns purple, with two black circles, two orange circles, and two red lines above. The sclera turns black. User will gain more than a half of the dragon's chakra, and if their body can resist it, they'll gain almost all of it. User gains the ability of camouflage/invisibility, black and blue scales now cover the entire body. Two tails form on the user's lower back, and they gain the ability to 'fly', also known as 'air walking'. Their field of vision amplifies to one of 320 degrees. Strength, speed, agility, and senses, increase dramatically. Its also said that one look from it will turn you to ash. Hence the name 'Death Eye'.

Its said that the day the Ryudo clan is restored, Tetsuryo's spirit will be cleansed, and he'll be a common dragon king again.

Of course, only time will tell.

'Cause I, am (Y/N) Ryudo, Tetsuryo's host and a kunoichi of Konohagakure!

PS: this is what my seal looks like: