BONUS: (Y/N)'s character sheet

(A/N): ALL ART IN THIS CHAPTER IS COMPLETELY MINE. DO NOT TRACE, COPY, OR OTHERWISE STEAL CREDIT FOR IT. DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS AND MY PERMISSION.
Art was made with procreate, by me. As said before, DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS. WATERMARKS ARE THERE FOR A REASON.

WOOHOO! FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHARACTER SHEET I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE FIC TO PROGRESS!This is (Y/N) Ryuudo's current character sheet 😊

This is (Y/N) Ryuudo's current character sheet 😊. It will be updated as we go, with little things changing and such, but this is our current version. As usual, I made it based on myself, because well, I gotta start somewhere and can't exactly make dozens of variants.

If you happen to be interested in my art, want your own OC illustration and such, please head to my ko-fi commissions 😊 and check out my art @nias_hq on instagram.

The dragon birthmark is the Ryuudo mark on her neck by which she is usually recognized. All Ryuudo members are born with one dragon birthmark, and each mark is unique.
The clan symbol varies from time to time, depending on the object it's on, but those three are the most used variants of the Ryuudo emblem.
Also, hehe 😏 the thing you can see peeking from beneath her shirt is her seal, but you won't get to see it for now.

(Y/N) starts wearing her headband on her neck after the encounter with Orochimaru; she's finally come to the conclusion that it really isn't a good idea to be showing around her birthmark, since anyone would be able to recognize her. As the last Ryuudo, she should at least try not to be targeted.

PLUS: (Y/N)'s current relationship status with the team 7 members
(No, not that kind of relationship necessarily).

Sasuke: having grown up closely before losing their families, Sasuke and (Y/N) are practically siblings, despite not being very vocal about it. Although they drifted apart after the massacres, being in the same team has helped them to start to reconnect. In truth, they care deeply about each other, and consider each other their last family members, a remnant of the time before those nights.
They might not seem close; they don't speak to each other a lot and don't hang out, but when they are in the same room, the sibling bickering and the sheer sibling energy is hard to miss.
Specially when they keep talking to each other with just nods and glances, and understanding each other without having to say anything.

(Y/N) is scared to admit it, but she is starting to get attached to him, and is terrified of the thought that he might someday disappear and leave her, just like her family left her behind.

Sakura: at first (Y/N) hated her, because well; she's mean to Naruto, she cares only about Sasuke and superficial stuff, she ignored Naruto and demeaned him, she hit Naruto, she was liked by Naruto, etc. The list goes on. But being in the same team has made (Y/N) kind of see her differently; yes, she was annoying most of the time, yes she was stupidly obsessed with Sasuke. But she was also very book smart, kind sometimes, and seemed to be getting nicer with Naruto, which meant less demeaning him. And of course, it was obvious Sakura had zero romantic interest in Naruto and it was unlikely that she ever would, so (Y/N) felt less inclined to dislike her.

Naruto: friends since they were practically toddlers, (Y/N) is extremely close with Naruto. He's the one she hangs out with during her free time, the one she trains with in the weekends, the one she thinks of when she's lonely.  They can talk about anything and everything to each other, not afraid of judgement or rejection.
(Y/N) has grown to love him and she is aware of it, has been since their last year at the Academy. She dislikes the fact that Naruto likes Sakura, despite her awful behavior towards him.
She does not hate Hinata, she thinks she's a cinnamon roll that must be protected, but she doesn't like it when she gets too close to Naruto.

(Y/N) loves Naruto more deeply than her 12 year old mind understands, it is a love strong enough to burn down cities or build an empire. There's nothing she wouldn't do to keep him safe, nothing. She isn't afraid of him leaving her; she's afraid of him being hurt, just like all those times villagers have hurt him.
She doesn't forgive those who hurt him.

BONUS SPOILER 😏😉
I'm halfway through (Y/N)'s character sheet for Naruto Shippuden 😏 . And I'm really freaking excited about it, you're going to love it.