Teaser

Who am I?

Well, that's simple. My name is (Y/N) Ryūdo. Yes, Ryūdo as in one of the most powerful ninja clans here in Konohagakure.

Or at least it used to be one of the strongest until the night my older sibling vanished without a trace and left behind the corpses of our family.
Even now I don't want to believe that she did it, she must have had some reason, right?

My older sister murdered in cold blood our own flesh and blood...
I wanna find her and find out the truth about what happened that night. If she really killed our clan.... Then I'll eliminate her before she's a threat to anymore of my loved ones.
I wasn't strong enough to stop her then, but I will get strong. As strong as the Hokage!

Our clan had its own legends and myths, dragons deeply ingrained in our culture. It was said we were connected to the ancient creatures called dragons themselves. Our clan name itself means 'Dragon Child'; our most precious legend, was that of the Thirteen Tailed Dragon, which was once the clan's guardian spirit, its origin, but after being cursed, it became a Tailed Demon. After becoming a demon, the Dragon tried many times to extinguish the clan, but failed. One day, it just disappeared altogether, and faded into history.

I'm hot-tempered, so you can imagine how troublesome it must have been for my parents to deal with a troublemaker like me.
People have never particularly liked me, in fact when I was little, I only had Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha as friends.
But, after Sasuke and I lost everything the same night, we drifted away from each other quickly. The people in the village feared and hated me like never before, no longer afraid to show it and do something about it.

Suddenly it was Naruto and me against the whole world.

We grew up alone... so alone...
Everyday seemed darker than the last and it seemed like they just wanted us to die....
But then Iruka-sensei appeared!
And Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke too!
So did Shika, Ino, Choji, Shino, Tenten, Lee, Neji, Hinata, Kiba, and so many others, and our lives lit up, as we had people to protect!

Naruto: Oi, oi! Don't spoil it for them (Y/N)-chan!

(Y/N): Oh! Sorry sorry. Well then,

Let's begin with my story!

Naruto: Our story, you mean.

(A/N): This pairs ONLY Narutoxreader, no one else, though there may be some small temporary chemistry with others, the only true pairing is Narutoxreader, as stated in the summary.