Chapter 2.1: Kakashi-sensei's suvival test!

(Y/N) yawned, still sleepy. What day is it today....?

....

....

....

....

....

....

OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!

She sprang up from bed in a hurry, she tripped over her feet and fell face first, but quickly stood up, took her shower, and got dressed in her ninja clothes.

TODAY'S THE DAY THEY ASSIGN THE TEAMS!!!!

She took off running outside the Ryudo compound, leaving a trail of dust behind.

"MOVE, PEOPLE, MOVE!"

~Later at the Academy~

(Y/N) had gotten to the Academy just a few minutes before Sakura and Ino, who were currently fighting over who'd sit next to Sasuke.

"Back off Forehead, I was here first!"

"I was here first!"

"I walked into the classroom before you did, everybody saw it!"

"Dream on!"

(Y/N) facepalmed, and then hit her face on the desk. God help me...These clueless
girl-things called fangirls are going to be the death of me... She turned to look at the girls again, seeing that the rest of the class' girls had joined the quarrel. You've got to be kidding me! She hit her face on the desk. Won't they ever shut up?!

(Y/N) was sitting besides Naruto, near the window. Naruto was at her right, and the bickering girls just a few feet away.

"So did I, so I'm sitting next to Sasuke!"

"No, I am!"

Sasuke tched. Clueless.

(Y/N) was starting to get fed up with the noise, as she was still sleepy. She abruptly stood up, hands on the desk. She turned to glare at the girls.

"WOULD IT KILL YA TO SHUDDUP?!" She snapped.

Everyone turned to her and the girls finally shut up.

"S-sorry (Y/N)-chan..." Sakura mumbled.

(Y/N) scoffed, sat back down and put her legs on the desk. "Geez..What a pain.." She mumbled.

Naruto, who was quite mad with the fact that all the girls were obsessed with the Uchiha, jumped on Sasuke's desk, glaring at him.

"NARUTO!! STOP GLARING AT SASUKE!!" Sakura yelled at him. Cha! How dare he glare at my Sasuke?!

Naruto only got angrier and more jealous. Sakura? Why are they so obsessed with him anyways?! The only one who is not obsessed with him is (Y/N)! What's so great about this guy?! What is the deal with this guy?!

Sasuke started glaring back, and the rest could see lightning between them.

(Y/N) narrowed her eyes. I've got a feeling something's gonna happen in...3...2...1!

And she was right.

A boy bumped Naruto, causing him to lose his balance.

"Uh sorry, did I bump ya?"

....

Everyome stared wide-eyed in silent for a moment at Naruto and Sasuke.

"What the..?!" Sakura started.