AUTHOR'S NOTE: ON UPDATES

Guys omg I just realized I didn't actually tell everyone about the schedule issues 🤦🏻‍♀️. I posted it on the message board a bunch of times, and I thought I posted it on all stories and completely forgot, so the people that don't follow me yet didn't see it. Sorry everyone 🙏🏻🙏🏻.

Basically, as I said in the past update (that the schedule would have to change once classes started), things have gotten messy. I explained on the message board that college restarted and I wouldn't update anything until I had a feel of the workload and how much free time I actually had.

In short, I'm currently being drowned in homework and stress from college, often sleeping less than 4 hours or none at all to finish paintings and such. So, I don't think I'm gonna be capable of an actual update schedule, what I'm gonna do is update what I feel like and have energy for when I have time, write chapters bit by bit whenever I have a few minutes to spare.
Sorry everyone 🥲🥲, college is killing me.
Please do isekai me out of here somebody.

Oh, I forgot to add!

I'm still in the process of writing the next part, because I'm still struggling with OnE plot decision. I've literally decided everything else except this: whether our sensei is going to be male or female.
I keep jumping between the two like 🤾🏻‍♀️ and haven't been able to decide despite having sketched out designs. Like 🤔 I don't know why but out of everything this is really boggling me.
I love the two options and I can't deciiide 🫣. Man the struggle.