Author Announcement

Okay, first things first. 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
Guys I'm extremely sorry and embarrassed for not updating. It's been a crazy a couple of years, but I want you to know that yes, I'm alive and sort of ok, yes I'll update my stories, they're not being discontinued.

Second thing I want you to know, because I myself am really excited about:
At some point this month I'll start to publish my own books/stories here in wattpad, stories that have been written in my mind for years, but I've never got the courage to publish because I thought they wouldn't get much attention at first.
I've been writing stories since I was 9 years old, so this is very important to me. So I'd really really appreciate it if you'd do me the honour to watch out for the moment when they come out and read them, vote, and comment. If you have any questions about what they're going to be about, I'll write another note.
As of now, I've got no updating schedule, I'm just going with what feels right, sorry 😐 🙇🏻‍♀️😰😭. I'll probably update only one story per week.

But yeah, I wanted you to know that you've all given me courage for this, and I'm hoping you'll support me in what's coming.